RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

Roan1007

May 11, 2022
How do I get the sex helper event?
you must lost the battle versus the boss in underworld academy, after you lost you'll send home directly and sleeping. the next day in school, you'll find love mark in front of boys bathroom floor 3 beside classroom

pattersteen1

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue with clothing? Whenever I put in swimsuits and bloomers, I only ever see her put on her school uniform and regular clothes.

klarutz

May 4, 2018
you must lost the battle versus the boss in underworld academy, after you lost you'll send home directly and sleeping. the next day in school, you'll find love mark in front of boys bathroom floor 3 beside classroom
Right ok thank you, how do i get past the endless corridor though? I know some places have hidden paths, I just don't know how to see them

Roan1007

May 11, 2022
I was behind the statue but nothing happened?
i didnt get what do you mean but, i guess you're in trouble because you cant go forward and start infinite looping so you cant clear under school dungeon maybe?

you need miasma eyeglass in use, or exploration engram to find the secret path, you need to destroy 4 candle in the dungeon(2candle inside secret path) to escape the infinite hallway

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
how can i increase shame score? so that the heroine can dress slutty
There's a few ways:

Do the bathhouse mission when it becomes available.
Sexy Photographs in the clubroom at school.
Exhibitionism when streaming.
Wearing the chuuni eyepatch.
Using the skillbook that gives you the "Knowledge of *" title. (I believe the word at the end of the title is exhibitionism, or exposure.)

There seems to be a few more titles that increase shame resistance, but I haven't unlocked them.

Reactions: ac2665357
Jun 3, 2018
The Holy Water item removed parasites. Check through your inventory.
If you don't have any, check the shop in the photography club.
ok thanks for that, but next question how do you do the underground academy, i get to the end and you just run endlessly