RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

Jul 19, 2020
i want to get parasited, hoiw do i do it
It is possible in multiple dungeons. I think I first noticed it in the Secret Club area. If you become corrupt enough you can also create an item on the right side of Ars Memoria that places a parasite pot in the room with your bed.

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
So I just receive this message error when I go to sleep. Not sure there's a way to bypass it. Any idea how to fix this ?

1652210243844.png

xtrl12321

Feb 6, 2019
Accept the free mission that kill renegade, get catched once and then finish the mission, MC will then get the prompt to see the stream at house, if you get the prompt and see the stream then head to the school photography club to interact with boy in upper left to get the webcam, at last that's what happened to my save
do u know how to unlock 3rd floor at station the recuriting tentants

xtrl12321

Feb 6, 2019
IIRC it's for the post game content (kill the final boss with all memories unlocked)
thanks also
what is bad rep? need go to consuler when get bad rep but school rep is in neg but not coming up? do need bad city rep too? and if so hwo to lower it?
also how to get hypnotized st school

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
what is bad rep? need go to consuler when get bad rep but school rep is in neg but not coming up? do need bad city rep too? and if so hwo to lower it?
also how to get hypnotized st school
Not sure about bad rep, I've only done honor student stuff so far, but with the hypno, just don't boost your hypno resistance when you go to destroy the purple candles at the school, I think the break points are 30 / 60 / 90.

If you need to save scum, because the MC does have a small chance to resist, and she did so almost every time I was trying to get her hypnotized.

xtrl12321

Feb 6, 2019
Not sure about bad rep, I've only done honor student stuff so far, but with the hypno, just don't boost your hypno resistance when you go to destroy the purple candles at the school, I think the break points are 30 / 60 / 90.

If you need to save scum, because the MC does have a small chance to resist, and she did so almost every time I was trying to get her hypnotized.
thanks now just need hope someone knows about rep

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
thanks now just need hope someone knows about rep
Also to clarify 30/60/90 are for the hypnosis stage, don't know if you saw it previously but you can buy an item downtown that adds hypno resistance, there is a resistance item in the outdoor mall area where you go to get hypnotized but you have to have the engram that shows secret passages. And you can buy a hypnosis book downtown.

Also if you spend alot of time getting hypnotized you can unlock a title easily hypnotized that drops your resistance, lol.

xtrl12321

Feb 6, 2019
Also to clarify 30/60/90 are for the hypnosis stage, don't know if you saw it previously but you can buy an item downtown that adds hypno resistance, there is a resistance item in the outdoor mall area where you go to get hypnotized but you have to have the engram that shows secret passages. And you can buy a hypnosis book downtown.

Also if you spend alot of time getting hypnotized you can unlock a title easily hypnotized that drops your resistance, lol.
already went to the place in town of cult a bunch and her mind putty there