RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

kootas

Oct 24, 2021
this game is something else, i haven't enjoyed any ero game so much. Worth any money.

Jul 19, 2020
Just bought it from Kagura. Nice to see they finally got around to releasing it. Installation is taking its sweet time.

kootas

Oct 24, 2021
How to endure hypnosis? i've got 100 lvl bc of my horniess and i cant do anuthing about that, also no regreds bcs of boner

Jul 19, 2020
The butterfly piercing Downtown costs 25,000 and grants this resistance and there is also a passive skill book for 50,000 in the same area to further help. In the Love Liberty Building at the Outdoor Mall there is a hidden passage to the right in the Love Liberty room just before the seats that leads to some money and an item called a Heart Lock. If you combine all of this, you end up with 90% hypnosis resistance. If you add Heroic Gear or Brave Heart II on top of all of this, you can push it up to 100% or even 110%.

There is also something called Anti-Illusion Powder that can weaken or cure it. Professor Mado has it.

Last edited:

FearLock

Jul 30, 2019
Hello, I was just wondering does anyone know of a better way to reduce corruption without having to go through the massage parlour every time? It barely reduce much and being forced to skip the texts everytime can get annoying

Jul 19, 2020
THX man it works, but i cant find last one, the 13
I had trouble finding them, too. But I was able to see the last one I was missing from the roof.

anyone know how to get dream key?
Shortly after the midpoint of the Otherworld Academy area, there is a room with a pool. At the upper-right corner of that room there is a hidden passage you can make visible with the Exploration engram Third Eye passive ability or by equipping Miasma Observation Glasses. You don't actually need to make it visible to walk the path. There's a monster at the end of it that can drop Dream Keys.

xtrl12321

Feb 6, 2019
The butterfly piercing Downtown costs 25,000 and grants this resistance and there is also a passive skill book for 50,000 in the same area to further help. In the Love Liberty Building at the Outdoor Mall there is a hidden passage to the right in the Love Liberty room just before the seats that leads to some money and an item called a Heart Lock. If you combine all of this, you end up with 90% hypnosis resistance. If you add Heroic Gear or Brave Heart II on top of all of this, you can push it up to 100% or even 110%.

There is also something called Anti-Illusion Powder that can weaken or cure it. Professor Mado has it.
do you know how to get the webcam?

kootas

Oct 24, 2021
guys i have a question for you. If you decided to lost virginity, then who is he/them/they? I gave 1st bj to that guy who wants to a fee for something i found in a thrash can

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
do you know how to get the webcam?
Accept the free mission that kill renegade, get catched once and then finish the mission, MC will then get the prompt to see the stream at house, if you get the prompt and see the stream then head to the school photography club to interact with boy in upper left to get the webcam, at last that's what happened to my save

Reactions: bazelgeuse