RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

Sep 21, 2021
This.... This is scary....
Considering the sheer amount of outfits in Ambrosia, maybe they just showcased one of her different outfits instead of the schoolgirl uniform, for the same reason why they don't show sexual content in their trailers. Sneaky, but as long as the game is released all nice and proper - there's not much to complain about on my side.

Kurayami01

May 4, 2018
how do i change my outfir preference?
i tried to change my outfit but it's kinda see throught, i want to change it to normal one

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I feel like years ago, Kagura games for the love of all good, couldn't help but pick up trash games left and right.
They've been on a roll for the last couple of years.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
They won't.

A member of the KG Team confirmed on a Discord that changes had to be made to the game's code, causing saves to be non-interchangeable.

Have fun playing through it again.
Restarting fresh might be better anyways I got stuck at chapter 2 lmao

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I hope this game is excellent as ambrosia was, now although I already liked that this game doesn't have a time limit to clear (although you have to keep an eye on the monsters' domination level), does anyone know if it's the same as the game previous ? is it possible to beat the game and continue playing the game ? or it's like defeat final boss and then ending ?

Reactions: Nick_1357

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Dumb question but Kagura's version should be uncensored on release right
If you look at all the games they have translated.. yes everything comes with a uncensored patch. What's the point of releasing a h game without the h content. Kagura games wouldnt wanna lose money on a game which makes them their big money like ambrosia apparently was one of their biggest selling games. So yeah. Day one uncensored so dont worry

Last edited: