RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Yeah, they translate the shitty games faster than the good ones for some stupid reason, just check out their recent releases. They're shit games (probably trying to sell them on Steam?)
I know they released this devs previous game(Ambrosia). I just dont know how long it took them to release it after the announcement. I want to assume it would be a similar amount of time.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I know they released this devs previous game(Ambrosia). I just dont know how long it took them to release it after the announcement. I want to assume it would be a similar amount of time.
I think it was like over 2 years, something like that.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Seems like they take a little over a year. They announced Sylphy and the Sleepless Island in July 2020 then released it October 2021.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
My character picture when walking around is missing anyone know how to turn it back on?

nvm I got it

Last edited:

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
Kagura just dropper the game trailer. Guess we'll see the game released within this year?
I was expecting a rickroll, since i thought it's much more likely then them publishing a game in a timely manner, but i was wrong.
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Reactions: fraazx

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Kagura just dropped the game trailer. Guess we'll see the game released within this year?
They seem to be pretty good about staying in order of releases with their youtube order, meaning next up should be Demon Queen Melissa and then celesphonia.

Kuljackero

Apr 22, 2020
They seem to be pretty good about staying in order of releases with their youtube order, meaning next up should be Demon Queen Melissa and then celesphonia.
NGL I was expecting a year later for KG to catch up. Demon queen melissa and celesphonia? Throw TKM in there as well and I'll be an ascended.

Sep 21, 2021
Kind of a scummy move that they didn't give any estimate for the release. Hopefully it's near rather than further away this year.

RedBluePie

Jun 1, 2020
If looking by the time they released the official trailers recently it should be in a couple weeks/1-2 months at least?

Shimobashira games are honestly amazing. Rly enjoyed both Anthesis and Ambrosia.