RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

fatitip362

Apr 2, 2020
for anyone looking for MTL:

Mtools work for all rpgmaker games!
Sample below:

View attachment 1626995
Dude, I want to use that software but the fact that it illicites false positive both from my chrome browser and windows defender makes me very uncomfertable. I've read the posts made on the developer's patreon page, but even if it's true - and given the support on the page it does seem credible, I'm still too uncomfertable with the idea of disabling my protection software to run that.

If anyone wants to be an abostlute saint and throw a translation they made using it in here, I would seriously appreciate it. Until then, I don't think I'm comfertable touching this game.

P.S. There's a functional workupload download of v1.22 on page number 22 of this thread if anyone needs it for the tranlation. Ulternatively, "Ver.2" is available on sukebei, whatever that means.

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Since the only image gallery I found is from version 1.01 can anyone tell me what new scenes were added in later updates?

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I think there will be an official translated version releasing soon.

(I guess I stand corrected on that. I meant "soon", at some point in the future, eventually.)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: dcsus7
Jan 9, 2018
Soon?

more like next year. This is Kagura Games. They aren't even finished with Knights of Messiah
EXACTLY.. ive been waiting on that game for an eternity the fan translation isnt complete and is just poorly edited mtl. I wish kagura would atleast give ETA dates itd make waiting easier, or atleast the order that they plan to translate the next say 2 or 3 games in

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Well, It doesn't look like I have much choice but to wait for the official version.
The latest version I could find translated here has a bug where whatsherface won't talk to me anymore, after the first time the MC got pregnant.

It seems to have broken the game.

Edit: Actually, since this game DOES have a fan-translation, shouldn't it get a real thread instead of just this request-thread?
That'd make the latest version of the game/translation easier to find.

• Angry
Reactions: KarylSummer

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
Edit: Actually, since this game DOES have a fan-translation, shouldn't it get a real thread instead of just this request-thread?
That'd make the latest version of the game/translation easier to find.
Please don't. It's not ready for general users and would just be a thread full of complaints about the translation. Better to leave it here where people know and are okay with it being unfinished, unrefined, and potentially game-breaking.

rojoracing53

Oct 4, 2020
Soon?

more like next year. This is Kagura Games. They aren't even finished with Knights of Messiah
I find that Kagura usually releases a preview on their youtube channel not long before they announce a release date, and even when they have 2-3 game previews on youtube that aren't released yet, they still tend to stick to that order. So if you don't see it on their youtube, it's probably not next up for release.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i didnt find any links to the english version of the game here, hope for beginners;)
You would probably have better luck asking someone to upload the translation files for MTool and just play the Japanese one with the auto translator app.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Well, 1.10 seems to have fixed the bug that broke my game, but tons of text is untranslated.
... I think my previous version of the game had a machine-translation automatically applied to it, but I don't remember how I did that. It was months ago.
Honestly, I don't even remember what I was doing in the game, so i'll probably have to start a new save-file from scratch, but... yeah, can someone tell me how the MTL works for this game? I'd like to try to combine it with the partial translation posted above.

I don't know if I used Mtool or it was something else, but i had a machine translation applied to the game itself, Rather than having to use some kinda text-hooker program like ATH.
... I don't think it was Mtool, I just took a look at their website and it doesn't seem familiar.

So yeah, TLDR, did this game have a partial machine-translation made for it already?

Edit: wait, my old version of the game is also v1.10, so if they're the same version, then the bug being fixed isn't due to a patch, but was caused by the previous translation... I assume.

Shit.

And 1.10 isn't even the newest version of the game. It seems to be up to 1.23 or something.

Fuck it, what versions of the game are ya'll running? Does anybody have a pre-patched/partially translated version newer than 1.10?
Cos my shit is broken.

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Well, 1.10 seems to have fixed the bug that broke my game, but tons of text is untranslated.
... I think my previous version of the game had a machine-translation automatically applied to it, but I don't remember how I did that. It was months ago.
Honestly, I don't even remember what I was doing in the game, so i'll probably have to start a new save-file from scratch, but... yeah, can someone tell me how the MTL works for this game? I'd like to try to combine it with the partial translation posted above.

I don't know if I used Mtool or it was something else, but i had a machine translation applied to the game itself, Rather than having to use some kinda text-hooker program like ATH.
... I don't think it was Mtool, I just took a look at their website and it doesn't seem familiar.

So yeah, TLDR, did this game have a partial machine-translation made for it already?

Edit: wait, my old version of the game is also v1.10, so if they're the same version, then the bug being fixed isn't due to a patch, but was caused by the previous translation... I assume.

Shit.

And 1.10 isn't even the newest version of the game. It seems to be up to 1.23 or something.

Fuck it, what versions of the game are ya'll running? Does anybody have a pre-patched/partially translated version newer than 1.10?
Cos my shit is broken.
can you imagine Kagura releasing the English version and it's version 1.05

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018

Shit.

Cos my shit is broken.
Dont have a pre-patched/partially, but I do have 1.20 trs file from cirno tools, dk what you can do with it

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Dont have a pre-patched/partially, but I do have 1.20 trs file from cirno tools, dk what you can do with it
That's neat, but I, uh... can't find a working link for any version of the game later than 1.10.
Something that might be useful to me later, I guess.

Thanks regardless

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Do your school/citizen reputation meters even do anything except give you titles?
Also, is there a convenient way to manipulate the citizen rating? The school one has an item at the girl in the train station, but I don't see one for the hero-rep

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
Do your school/citizen reputation meters even do anything except give you titles?
Also, is there a convenient way to manipulate the citizen rating? The school one has an item at the girl in the train station, but I don't see one for the hero-rep
the only thing that I know is if you get school reputation low enough, you'll unlock a scene with a teacher in the teachers office, I dont really see anything different whether your hero-rep is low or high.

school-rep got one cool title tho, lower it till you get "slut" and raise it to the highest point and you'll get "slutty goddess", a nice little interaction

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
the only thing that I know is if you get school reputation low enough, you'll unlock a scene with a teacher in the teachers office, I dont really see anything different whether your hero-rep is low or high.

school-rep got one cool title tho, lower it till you get "slut" and raise it to the highest point and you'll get "slutty goddess", a nice little interaction
I lowered it a bunch and just got 'delinquent', I never saw 'slut'
I did find an event in one of the corridors where some guy (a male student) takes her aside and she blows him, but it wasn't translated so I don't know what it was about.