RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Why do I have the feeling that I've already played this. No i've played ambrosia and others in the circle too, I guess I'll wait out the Kagura relese and double check

Sep 15, 2019
I managed to figure out how to use the tool.

Looks like to execute the tool you gotta run "nw.exe". When the tool opens, you change the language in the right upper corner. Drop the game's exe into the tools interface, click the install button (something like "install & go"). Then once the game loads, open the tool's menu using the tilde key '~' (the one under Esc in an american layout, or the 'ñ' in my latinamerican layout).

Here, a bunch of tabs appear at the top. Just gotta hit translate, and wait until it does its thing (I reckon... Not sure really if you gotta wait, or I just managed to hit the right spot once I got there).

So... yeah, it's kind of a rough method, but it seems to work alright.

The only grievance is that I'm not sure it's that easy to deploy for the rest of forum, specially for anyone not so tech savvy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much for the useful tool. Poking around the dev's website I found a list of video guides in english

Perhaps the tool is worth introducing to the site after all if it hasn't been already

NunHentai

Apr 13, 2019
I can't configure Tab as a button in JoiPlay. What is the other button (the one the arrow is pointing to) so I can use that instead?
Edit: nvm I found the "Tab" button in Joiplay. That said what is the OTHER button?

Screenshot_20220122-101804_JoiPlay.jpg

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I can't configure Tab as a button in JoiPlay. What is the other button (the one the arrow is pointing to) so I can use that instead?
Edit: nvm I found the "Tab" button in Joiplay. That said what is the OTHER button?
左クリック means "left click." 右クリック would be "right click."

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
for anyone looking for MTL:

Mtools work for all rpgmaker games!
Sample below:

Screenshot_1630.png

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
for anyone looking for MTL:

Mtools work for all rpgmaker games!
Yes, but it has a game size restriction unless you are a Patron. If you are using the free version of MTool, this game is too big and it won't let you use it.

chiazx1

Apr 25, 2020
Yes, but it has a game size restriction unless you are a Patron. If you are using the free version of MTool, this game is too big and it won't let you use it.
Nope free one you can tled it just that u need manually update it every time.
You can't use it if you dont update it.