RPGM Complete Magical Girl Celesphonia

ThatKokom

Mar 13, 2018
I lowered it a bunch and just got 'delinquent', I never saw 'slut'
I did find an event in one of the corridors where some guy (a male student) takes her aside and she blows him, but it wasn't translated so I don't know what it was about.
I might miss remembered stuff (about the slut thing), I only played it when it first launch, so around 1 year ago.

Yeah, if I remembered it correctly, if you become delinquent you'll unlock "guidance" scene (not the gym one) in the school office room, after that a student will hear rumour about the character, the male student is blackmailing her (thus we get the blowjob scene), the next scene will unlock when your reputation gets lower (or maybe higher lust, idk which one), the boy will be on the same spot again, some dialogue will play and you'll need to go to the boys changing room in the swimming pool to unlock the next one.

momo120

Aug 19, 2021
I managed to figure out how to use the tool.

Looks like to execute the tool you gotta run "nw.exe". When the tool opens, you change the language in the right upper corner. Drop the game's exe into the tools interface, click the install button (something like "install & go"). Then once the game loads, open the tool's menu using the tilde key '~' (the one under Esc in an american layout, or the 'ñ' in my latinamerican layout).

Here, a bunch of tabs appear at the top. Just gotta hit translate, and wait until it does its thing (I reckon... Not sure really if you gotta wait, or I just managed to hit the right spot once I got there).

So... yeah, it's kind of a rough method, but it seems to work alright.

The only grievance is that I'm not sure it's that easy to deploy for the rest of forum, specially for anyone not so tech savvy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to update the tool i downloaded the patch but dont know where to put it

momo120

Aug 19, 2021
that advent cirno tool ( )is amazing, and instant translation . Just download, run nw.exe in the "tool" folder after u extract , and follow the steps in the image. Edit - step 4 will actually happen as result of step 3- pressing "install and go " will launch the game
how to update the tool i downloaded the update patch but dont know where to put the file. any ideas ?

NomNomXL

Sep 13, 2018
For the Mtool (adventCirono) how well does it translate the in game text and what is the comprehension like? or should i say poetry. Also what is up with the tool causing false positives? kind of makes me reluctant to use it.

Maybe i should just learn how to read Japanese so won't have to wait for translation or need to use tools
:unsure:

Last edited:

Anema

Feb 28, 2020
For the Mtool (adventCirono) how well does it translate the in game text and what is the comprehension like? or should i say poetry. Also what is up with the tool causing false positives? kind of makes me reluctant to use it.

Maybe i should just learn how to read Japanese so won't have to wait for translation or need to use tools
:unsure:
Adventcirno's Mtool translates the game fairly well and I was able to beat the game with it, Mind you I was only able to translate the game with Google's translation engine because it's the only engine available for non-patrons so I have no idea about the translation quality on Bing or Sugoi. You need to be a patron on Adventcirno's Patreon page in order to use Bing or Sugoi translation engines. As for the tool's safety on your system, I can assure you that it's actually pretty safe, Antiviruses flag the tool due to how it injects the translated text into your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: NomNomXL

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Adventcirno's Mtool translates the game fairly well and I was able to beat the game with it, Mind you I was only able to translate the game with Google's translation engine because it's the only engine available for non-patrons so I have no idea about the translation quality on Bing or Sugoi. You need to be a patron on Adventcirno's Patreon page in order to use Bing or Sugoi translation engines. As for the tool's safety on your system, I can assure you that it's actually pretty safe, Antiviruses flag the tool due to how it injects the translated text into your game.
Is there no way MTool can inject the game with the translation so that you wouldn't need to use MTool everytime?

Anema

Feb 28, 2020
Is there no way MTool can inject the game with the translation so that you wouldn't need to use MTool everytime?
Unfortunately, I think that there is no way to do so, We're going to have to launch the game with Mtool whenever we want the game translated.

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
I kinda wanna avoid MTool even though I know its probably safe but its just kinda unsettling. How long ya'll think it'll take Kagura to translate it?

(May or may not have emailed them about how long they usually take. While also leaning in to them that people are interested in it.)

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I kinda wanna avoid MTool even though I know its probably safe but its just kinda unsettling. How long ya'll think it'll take Kagura to translate it?

(May or may not have emailed them about how long they usually take. While also leaning in to them that people are interested in it.)
Mtool is completely safe, Kagura takes like 5 years per game lmao