RPGM Completed Magical Girl Molly [Final] [Desmond]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Faced a problem: after Tom sends Molly to the kitchen to cook fish pie, Molly cannot leave the kitchen, some script works and when she tries to exit, Molly returns with Tom and cooks the pie again. As planned, Molly comes out of the kitchen, goes to the basement, realizes that she is tired and cannot continue research.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018

Here the last save for the 7th day. The problem place was avoided, ignoring 1 task, the next day everything works as it should.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
SO everyone is talking about tasks and so on and I have yet to get those I have the following problem though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I did not go through all the possible options, in my case, I first killed the bandits, sometimes used magic from the store at the same time, killed the orcs and fell into the hands of a demon who was trying to rape Molly. But Molly is wearing clothes. Further, we can either study magic against orcs, or mental barriers against demons, in the third, more interesting option, we can study Lust, then there will be scenes with masturbation, a dildo and a dildo machine. Also, the demon will be able to blackmail Molly and she will have the choice to be obedient or receive punishment at the end of the day. The logic is that with obedience Molly will not have time to learn spells against the demon and she will turn into a maid slave. And the punishment will strengthen Molly's sexual needs, so in essence it is a choice without a choice.
The choice at the beginning of the game between the neighbor and the seller only determines the passive and dominant role in the relationship and after a couple of days it still ends with the transfer of house keys to the man. Continuation, apparently, will be in the next update.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone have a save at the point of the rings being switched?
This is the end of the second day. There is a save, there are two options, when Molly decides to have fun with a girlfriend in the basement and Tom sees them, and when Molly refuses her. The result of this choice will affect on day 7, when Molly will have a quest for a rare recipe. Therefore, I recommend to go on your own.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Soooo... I download the Day 7 update, load my save for day 6 aaaaannddd... At the beginning of day 7 Molly does not respond to any of the controls, not the mouse or direction arrows... She just stands in front of the door of the room. It's not something that will worry me or take my sleep away. I'll just wait for another update or just stop playing the game LOL

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Soooo... I download the Day 7 update, load my save for day 6 aaaaannddd... At the beginning of day 7 Molly does not respond to any of the controls, not the mouse or direction arrows... She just stands in front of the door of the room. It's not something that will worry me or take my sleep away. I'll just wait for another update or just stop playing the game LOL
It seems to me that you greatly exaggerate the level of the problem. What solutions do I see: you can go to the early version of the game, from where it was saved and try to save again, but in a different place. Then move the save here, on the 7th day. Or start a new game, there is still not much content. Or download the save of other users, if everything is completely bad.

tavry

Apr 25, 2017
Magical Girl Molly Day8
just downloaded haven't played.

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
is this lesbian only game?
As far as I remember, there are only two lesbian scenes in the game right now. At the very beginning, when the girl goes down to the basement and Molly does not drive her away. The second scene is available if you agree to complete the task of Tommy on the second day and go to the deli shop - there will be a scene with a strapon. The remaining episodes are associated with either masturbation or sex with men and a demon. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
Just started to play the game. At the beginning of day 4 she automatically walks away from her bed and is stuck at the wall next to the door???!!! Can't move her anymore.

Edit: Ok, the problem was that when I went to sleep I was at the buttom of the bed and didn't walk completly around. I just leave the comment here in case somebody else has the same problem. Cheers!

Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Just started to play the game. At the beginning of day 4 she automatically walks away from her bed and is stuck at the wall next to the door???!!! Can't move her anymore.

Edit: Ok, the problem was that when I went to sleep I was at the buttom of the bed and didn't walk completly around. I just leave the comment here in case somebody else has the same problem. Cheers!
Hi, I had a similar problem in another game "A new dawn" - when I loading the save, the problem repeated, due to the feature of the engine, maybe at that moment a message should appear below, I pressed Shift or Control. But at that moment the game was just hanging and nothing could be done. In the next update, I copied the save from the old version, the problem disappeared.
It is in this game that there are several styles of passing, it will be interesting to try all of them. If everything goes bad, I can give a link with my save.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Hi, I had a similar problem in another game "A new dawn" - when I loading the save, the problem repeated, due to the feature of the engine, maybe at that moment a message should appear below, I pressed Shift or Control. But at that moment the game was just hanging and nothing could be done. In the next update, I copied the save from the old version, the problem disappeared.
It is in this game that there are several styles of passing, it will be interesting to try all of them. If everything goes bad, I can give a link with my save.
Do you have a save for the start of day 4? Molly freezes. Won't move any further. I downloaded/straightaway started playing from day 8, so don't have an older save.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote