Wolf RPG Completed Magical Girl Shizuki: Her Precocious Body Easily Conceives a Villain's Child [Final] [305 LABO]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

for12944

Jul 27, 2021
Ok so can anyone say where is the ending recorded in files and how can I edit it or give a % unlocked one because man was this story tragic damn. This hit me through MTL if your looking for a heartbreaking story damn this is it.
Fuck this game true ending sad af
Thanks for the heads up. I legit don't get when hgames try hard to break your heart. We're here to jack off not to cry.
Obviously there are exceptions when an hgame is more than an hgame - MGQ, Black Souls. Then I accept it. Here? Nope. Not in a million years this game can be taken seriously. Especially because of the bullshit QTEs making it near impossible to win even if you wanted to do a pure run.

Kuroneko_1914

Aug 30, 2019
Damn I actually managed to defeat all of the bosses on my first playthrough.... Must've really got the skill from kodoku's successor :p

Aight got END 5 xD

Is there actually a guide to achieve all endings?
Nvm that, seems like all the endings are explained when you completed the game just once and it also shows how to achieve that END

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakuowlo

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
Damn I actually managed to defeat all of the bosses on my first playthrough.... Must've really got the skill from kodoku's successor :p

Aight got END 5 xD

Is there actually a guide to achieve all endings?
Nvm that, seems like all the endings are explained when you completed the game just once and it also shows how to achieve that END
thare still no one share a save with each ending untill now
if not much can you share a save with each ending please?

want to know lore of this game

GialdoF

Jul 26, 2020
does anyone know if 305LABO will ever work on new games?

Their website looks like it's been abandoned ever since the release of the last one.

shadowking12111

Apr 5, 2021
can anyone please help me i have all the ENDINGS all but one is END 0/1 i cant get it plese someone help me
i went to the memory echhi scene and i still cant unlock it am i doing somwthing wrong please help ?

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
From the gallery and what i've seen, the "anal" tag seems to be misplaced...unless I am missing something, but alas i only played a little and then used a savefile to look at the rest in the gallery

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Archive damaged. MEGA and NOPY links are dead, anonfiles don't open in my region =(.

Last edited:

voroon17

Dec 8, 2019
does anyone know if 305LABO will ever work on new games?

Their website looks like it's been abandoned ever since the release of the last one.
Looks like he is actually working on a game, judging by the pics on his blog might be even Kodoku sequel

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I already broke from Kodoku trying to get the true end so might as well try this one.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes