Wolf RPG Completed Magical Girl Shizuki: Her Precocious Body Easily Conceives a Villain's Child [Final] [305 LABO]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
QTE:
1632102006618.png
Also be glad the title doesn't sound too long like those { I'm a middle age man who got my adventurer license revoked but i enjoying a carefree lifestyle because i have a adorable daughter now or Mom! please don't come adventuring with me. The boy raised by ultimate overprotective dragon , become an adventurer with his mother. }
The fucking title is already a synopsis for the story.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkForse

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
Why the fluck do EVERY JRPG games have hour long unskippable cringy dialogue filled crap before the actual game even starts? Not just h games, infact, non-h games are probably worse offenders of this shit. Like holy fuck, there is only so much button spamming one can take before developing RSI.

• Angry
Reactions: JosephF

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
Let's hope some kind soul will translate this one too >

AngelKara

Jul 10, 2019
So, this game is definitely missing the loli tag, since you know, the game says she's in 4th grade... The little blur doesn't really hide the numbers underneath... and so, the age range for her is likely between 9 and 10 and since the line directly after has the creature ask if she's X years old and she answers that she's XX I'm gonna guess she's like... 10... which also makes sense since apparently she's reaching menstruation early... So... yeah the main character of this game is 10 years old...

Reactions: swe920

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Why the fluck do EVERY JRPG games have hour long unskippable cringy dialogue filled crap before the actual game even starts? Not just h games, infact, non-h games are probably worse offenders of this shit. Like holy fuck, there is only so much button spamming one can take before developing RSI.
Errr.... you know that that's the point right? Or are you telling me you play Persona but skip all the dialogue and only do the dungeon crawler part? If you want to just press buttons you could always play some FPS or some hack and slash game, JRPGs are mostly story driven games, HRPGs follows the same vein, sure not all are great but come on man. And if you just want to see the galleries of HRPGs, there are plenty of sites that post all the CGs there.

Reactions: Hong02 and voroon17

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
Errr.... you know that that's the point right? Or are you telling me you play Persona but skip all the dialogue and only do the dungeon crawler part? If you want to just press buttons you could always play some FPS or some hack and slash game, JRPGs are mostly story driven games, HRPGs follows the same vein, sure not all are great but come on man. And if you just want to see the galleries of HRPGs, there are plenty of sites that post all the CGs there.
If you like heavy dialogue, sure, go on ahead. I have zero problems with people who do. I'm just saying, give us a "Skip" button for people who don't. Or maybe, just maybe, I want to, idk, skip some shitty scenes like how you skip shitty parts/episodes in a movie/series, like the writing of this game for example.

Off-topic, but I don't like persona btw. Dialogue is too cringy and try-hard. More of a fan of Disgaea type of RPG/over-the-top writing style. They know it's stupid and they wear it like a badge. Love it!

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
If you like heavy dialogue, sure, go on ahead. I have zero problems with people who do. I'm just saying, give us a "Skip" button for people who don't. Or maybe, just maybe, I want to, idk, skip some shitty scenes like how you skip shitty parts/episodes in a movie/series, like the writing of this game for example.

Off-topic, but I don't like persona btw. Dialogue is too cringy and try-hard. More of a fan of Disgaea type of RPG/over-the-top writing style. They know it's stupid and they wear it like a badge. Love it!
Actually, you can skip dialogues with CTRL.

bmazurek17

Nov 28, 2019
Ya'll, the fucking main character is 10. 10.

I thought the girl was like an adult, but nope, 10.

I'm outta here I ain't being arrested

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
to unlock gallery open scene0or1.csv and replace "0" with "1"
PS. you gotta save the game once first
I tried doing this but it only shows the first scene unlocked for me (The one where she finds out shes menstruating)

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks, that saved me from a disappointment.
There is 100% way to win. Grab a gamepad and roll the movement joystick as fast as you can.
Another option is to use Cheat Engine and find villain's health => set to 10 to one-shot.

Jun 24, 2019
Ok so can anyone say where is the ending recorded in files and how can I edit it or give a % unlocked one because man was this story tragic damn. This hit me through MTL if your looking for a heartbreaking story damn this is it.

• Sad
Reactions: for12944

inukamifan

Jul 28, 2017
How do you combat in this gamer? I've done these goddamn arrow things perfectly and still lose to the first boss.

Reactions: Netan3
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes