• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Magical Mishaps [Chapter 5] [JJ-Psychotic]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
like the art style so i'll definitely keep my eye on this, but i've no idea what kind of femdom "content" it will feature specifically... a bit more info would be helpful

Last edited:

user_69

May 7, 2018
Looks promising, but yall srsly need to learn to version number properly. If it's the first version, it should be v0.1, not, v1.0.

AceNight

Sep 16, 2020
I'm sad that every game with giants has to be vore based. You can do more with it then just that. Not my thing. But I do like the art style.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Why do so many people say stuff about vore? The artist does tons of foot and some butt related stuff and at the moment there are 2 foot related scenes and only one scene that suggests vore at a later date but is actually more of an awkward moment for the girl.

So given actual evidence there should be a lot of scenes involving feet, some gentle some brutal, probably someone sitting on us and then a few vore scenes. Because that is what they have in their gallery.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Not a bad start. And thanks to magical power, he was given a chance to be even stronger than giants. I'm glad the story wasn't just getting crushed by giant girls.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes