VN Ren'Py Magical Mishaps [Chapter 5] [JJ-Psychotic]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
Huh, chapter 3 released on september 1 and the the public release is two weeks ahead of the patreon release so we should have had it by now... wierd. :unsure:
There's 2 tiers of patreon releases. The first one is one month before public release, the other is 2 weeks before public release. The september 1st release was the 1 month before kind, so next public release is october 1st. Here's the twitter, where the picture says the next public release:

Reactions: PapaWheelie

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
There's 2 tiers of patreon releases. The first one is one month before public release, the other is 2 weeks before public release. The september 1st release was the 1 month before kind, so next public release is october 1st. Here's the twitter, where the picture says the next public release:
I see it now, my bad. I thought both tiers were two weeks early... a month early... fuck.

So does it come out on the 2nd October for free?
I guess that answers your question, October 1 or 2.

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Magical Mishaps Ch.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

pancreas

Mar 8, 2019
I'm sad that every game with giants has to be vore based. You can do more with it then just that. Not my thing. But I do like the art style.
I agree. I like giantess/size difference stuff, but it's almost always vore and feet. neither of which really appeal to me personally.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Magical Mishaps [Chapter 3] Compressed PC

Orginal size: 437mb
Compressed size: 136mb

Download -

You can also join my discord server for android ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Magical Mishaps [Chapter 3] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 158mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
What's in the game so far? Wasn't able to get a good sense of it from the comments, reviews, and overview. Is it just a magical university mystery with a lot of avoidable bad ends where you get crushed?

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes