VN Ren'Py Mahou Mating

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
That's a bit disappointing. What's the fun of brainwashing magical girls into sex toys if we're not going to make them look the part? D: Stuff like in these pics
I mean, if that's what literally everyone else does, then maybe the point is to finally have something for people who don't want that? Like, the people who want to have magical girl sex slaves in their normal outfits have gotta be pretty disappointed with the fact that they can't find anything that doesn't swap them out for "evil" counterparts. *Shrug* I can certainly sympathize with people saying, "WHY is it so hard to find X without it being ruined by Y?"

(Of course, by that same logic, someone out there is screaming "Why do they always have to have crotch tattoos!?")

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Agree. For me most Norm/Miel Games would be perfect, would it not be for the fact, that nearly all of them has urinating. My two favourite from them because first is without it and second only one scene are Master of the Harem Guild and My Personal M-Pet

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Having "corrupt" versions of the magical girl outfits could be fun, but I don't have an unlimited budget for artwork, I didn't deem it really necessary for the story to work, and it's arguable that these Magical Girls are already evil before the story even begins.

I'm also personally a fan of complete nudity more than lewd outfits, especially with the glowing marks on the neck/pubes to indicate they are submissive. Makes me feel like the girls are completely exposed, vulnerable, and unable to resist. Catering to my own fetishes helps me stay excited and invested in my work, so naturally I favor things like that. I do understand that other people have other preferences, though.

And rest assured, I'm not into urine. There will be none of that in my games.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Having "corrupt" versions of the magical girl outfits could be fun, but I don't have an unlimited budget for artwork, I didn't deem it really necessary for the story to work, and it's arguable that these Magical Girls are already evil before the story even begins.

I'm also personally a fan of complete nudity more than lewd outfits, especially with the glowing marks on the neck/pubes to indicate they are submissive. Makes me feel like the girls are completely exposed, vulnerable, and unable to resist. Catering to my own fetishes helps me stay excited and invested in my work, so naturally I favor things like that. I do understand that other people have other preferences, though.

I'm more into lewd outfits than complete nudity, but you do what you feel is right. It's very important to do games with elements you enjoy, not what people ask. You're on the right track to keep making great games for years thinking like that.
I've seen my share of devs completely lose passion because they were just chugging out things they don't enjoy because the audience was asking for it. And then their games became crap.
People who do what they enjoy will always find an audience.

And despite my whining, I'm still very much looking forward to this game.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
love the style..
if only its story driven game with many hours to play.. (maybe few sandbox with the girl)
i would go for it, well.. when steam discount ofcourse.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018

I'm also personally a fan of complete nudity more than lewd outfits, especially with the glowing marks on the neck/pubes to indicate they are submissive. It makes me feel like the girls are completely exposed, vulnerable, and unable to resist. Catering to my own fetishes helps me stay excited and invested in my work, so naturally, I favor things like that. I do understand that other people have other preferences, though.

Gotta say I ENTIRELY agree with you! Especially when you achieve to push them past their breaking point is just a total up for me XD

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I'm more into lewd outfits than complete nudity, but you do what you feel is right. It's very important to do games with elements you enjoy, not what people ask.
I've done some additional discussion with the game's development team, figured out how much budget it would take to add some additional assets along these lines, and after seeing the success of Steamy Sextet, I've decided that I can actually afford to add something extra to the game, and that it would indeed add variety to the latter parts of the story.

It won't be a main focus for the game, as I still want to focus on nudity, but both girls now have some "lewder" versions of their standard magical girl costumes.

Ruby-newalts.png

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
So an entire year had passed, any updates regarding progress ?
This game was put on a temporary hiatus in order to work on Maid Mansion, with released in November. I've resumed work on this game since then, though I'm still waiting on a bunch of art assets and other work from the publisher, and don't have much to show at the moment. I am working on it, though, and will continue to do so until it's finished.