3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
366190_promo_art.png

Overview:
An average man wanders the streets one night to suddenly find two magical girls fighting. He gets hit by a stray spell, and finds himself granted strange magic powers. However, the magical girls want this new magic for themselves. They abuse him, and selfishly drag him into their quarrel for power. The unfortunate man harbors a burning hatred for the greedy pair. His magic powers grow, and before long, he enacts his vengeance with erotic mind control spells...

These magical girls will taste justice via brainwashed sex!​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-08
Release Date: 2020-03-08
Developer: Belgerum - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Voices: English
Store: -
Previous Works: Steamy Sextet - Elf Enchanter: Arousing Anima - Magebuster: Amorous Augury - Demon King Domination - Maid Mansion
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Trailer Video:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Android: - -

S4.png S3.png S1.png S2.png S5.png S6.png S7.png S8.png S9.jpg

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Is this an uncensored hentai game? Is the world ending? Is fire raining from the sky? I will optimistically be watching this game. Hopefully we will get to play it before the earth splits open and swallows us.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Can you choose to have vengance or is it linear that you have no choice? Only asking because if i had to choose vengance or being enslaved by either of those 2 i would pick slavery in less than a heartbeat.
The story will be mostly linear, with only a few branching endings at the end. The revenge is a key part of the story and is unavoidable.

Is this an uncensored hentai game? Is the world ending? Is fire raining from the sky? I will optimistically be watching this game. Hopefully we will get to play it before the earth splits open and swallows us.
I'm a western developer, so there is no need for censorship. The demo is fully uncensored and the full game will also be so.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
damm looks pretty good but im not a fan of tentacles and fuck girls with other guys (unless is some power of the mc to multiply himself or make them think they are being fucked by tentacles)

or are they exactly illusions those screenshots? Belgerum

Last edited:
Reactions: Joelpx0 and Guz89

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Is this because of demo or are half of decisions don't affect anything?
The choices don't have any immediate effect, and are mainly just used to calculate a score that determines which endings are available in the full version. Otherwise, they're just for flavor.

shoudn't you add the mind control tag ?
Rules state that tags are only added for content that is in the current build. While the game will EVENTUALLY have mind control content, it does not have any at the moment.

LiosHaven

Mar 27, 2019
Rules state that tags are only added for content that is in the current build. While the game will EVENTUALLY have mind control content, it does not have any at the moment.
Oh i see, didn't knew that. Well either way it seems to be my kind of game, hope to see more of it in the future

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
another short 1?
his games just leave me wanting more but he jumps to new stuff

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes