3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Will the final game download also include a full length version of the vocal song played at the title screen?
The game's soundtrack will be sold separately from the game, and will include the OP track. Unfortunately, there is no "full-length" version of the track, as it was commissioned specifically to be an OP, and will not be used for anything else in the game.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I can hardly wait for it to be complete. Can you mayby spoil us right now why Ruby is unable to rescue us right now? The cliffhanger is going to kill me.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I can hardly wait for it to be complete. Can you mayby spoil us right now why Ruby is unable to rescue us right now? The cliffhanger is going to kill me.
If you're really curious, then sure. It's not too much of a spoiler, given that you can probably already tell that her intentions are impure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If you're really curious, then sure. It's not too much of a spoiler, given that you can probably already tell that her intentions are impure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the answer. While I think I found the hint about her backstory but her motivation why not is nothing I could think of.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I know the game is about eventual revenge but is there a decent amount of femdom content before that point?

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
Also, are you gonna give our protagonist a voice? It almost doesn't feel as a Belgerum game without that, oh, and the "made by Belgerum" at the start.

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Also, are you gonna give our protagonist a voice? It almost doesn't feel as a Belgerum game without that, oh, and the "made by Belgerum" at the start.
No, the protagonist is not voiced. Only the girls are.

And no, there is no magical cloning involved. Noire has sex with other guys. (Not behind your back, though. She only does it at your behest.)

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
You're sure gangbang is unavoidable ? I don't like to share. As the MC, I would want to punish her, yes, but myself, not with other dudes. Or at least threaten her but calling it off at the last second. Or a flashback explaining how she turned to te dark side.

Last edited:

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
You're sure gangbang is unavoidable ? I don't like to share. As the MC, I would want to punish her, yes, but myself, not with other dudes. Or at least threaten her but calling it off at the last second. Or a flashback explaining how she turned to te dark side.
Yes, it's unavoidable. Sorry, but that's just how this story is written.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes