3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Is it possible to get an ending where its more female domination rather than male domination
No.

Are the group scenes optional?
gangbang and tentacles will be preventable?
Gangbang is unavoidable, tentacles are only in one out of 4 endings.

any idea when it'll be out ?
Before the end of year 2020, but otherwise, it will depend on the speed of development.

another short 1?
his games just leave me wanting more but he jumps to new stuff
Fair criticism, I suppose, but this game is one that I'm attempting to make much longer than normal.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That might actually be the worst drawing of a penis that I have ever seen. Like wtf is going on in that second picture?

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
for a short demo the story got in, i kinda want to know how the things is gonna end, the art is not bad too. (i i'll keep a eye on this one) good luck for Belgerum on the development (y)

Reactions: Belgerum

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I don't usually download demos, but this one looked promising enough that I made an exception. I like the overall theme and feel of the game, but I have 2 questions for Belgerum

1: Will there be more than the 2 main girls in the game?
2: With the word "mating" in the title, I assume there will be impregnation/pregnancy in the game at some point, right?

Reactions: _Maou_ and Belgerum

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
1: Will there be more than the 2 main girls in the game?
2: With the word "mating" in the title, I assume there will be impregnation/pregnancy in the game at some point, right?
1. No. The two main girls will be the only heroines in the game.
2. Yes, there will be impregnation and pregnant sex near the end of most possible endings.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I played all of your games and i think this game will be better, a master peace !
I will buy it, but how buy a game on steam without our friends seeing it ? xD

Reactions: Belgerum

Belgerum

Visual Novel Dev
Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I played all of your games and i think this game will be better, a master peace !
Maybe make an alternate account besides your main one? You could also buy the game from another storefront, like itch.io.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018

It's far from a perfect solution, as it affects all games, not just the one you want to hide. It's either hide everything or hide nothing on steam, which sucks.

Reactions: ss6 and Belgerum

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Will the final game download also include a full length version of the vocal song played at the title screen?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes