RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
I'm looking for an English patch for those games! because I have to find but it does not work! - - "

Reactions: marthal

RianHyuna

Dec 8, 2017
I have a little doubt, I can only see Mai Takarada's sex status. Can I see the sexual statuses of the other characters as well?

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
@perleflamme good evening I have a big problems !! I'm blocking 113 of lewdness levels 11 new bosses not increase and the enemies with the heart does not rise either it remains that the flowers when I find them !! who could help me because it's still boring! thank you ^^

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
it is in which file can one modify the stat of lewdresse and its levels ?? because I managed to make me stronger and with more money but do not find her !! ^^ "

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
@perleflamme good evening I have a big problems !! I'm blocking 113 of lewdness levels 11 new bosses not increase and the enemies with the heart does not rise either it remains that the flowers when I find them !! who could help me because it's still boring! thank you ^^
Upload your save, so I can check where you are, and help you if I can. I don't remember the whole path of this game.

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
@perleflamme no it's good I just want to know how we unlock the H-scene of the night and prostitution and after I can do it alone because I save several times and I end us shit and suddenly it's my dice and break the so I would love to have a good end (I already have a fullsave) but I like to play the game anyway for his thank you ^^

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
@perleflamme @Infamy

hello I would like to know how to have another end because its 2 times that I fall on the end 2 while I was max levels of lewdresse and I unlock almost all the night scene! if there is something to do to unlock the real end I would like to know because personally I start to have a tired of having always the same end !! thank you ^^
(pls no link just explanation)

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
I need help in the part where Mai has to go to south Merlin I talk to commander and he shows me the underground way but as soon as I try to enter it says I need more members in my party?What's that supposed to mean?

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
I need help in the part where Mai has to go to south Merlin I talk to commander and he shows me the underground way but as soon as I try to enter it says I need more members in my party?What's that supposed to mean?
You need to have full party first to go there... Did you disband your party at bar?

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks but I somehow got over this,currently I am in the lake area of south Melvin with the duke and these dragons protecting him,no idea what to do now?

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Can someone explain me where can I find the owner of the club in the pub's basement?
in the pyramid once you see the path with a row of torches follow it and then fall into the hole in the next screen then head to the upper left he'll be there

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes