Others Complete Maid life [1.3] [Heat Warning]

Dec 16, 2018
Also the same circle also made a game called "Maid's Sword". It seems like a good game but doesn't seem to get much attention.

I'm not active enough to create a request thread for that game, so can anyone do it? Here's the link to DLsite

Dec 16, 2018
Unzip it in the "save" folder found in the "www" folder. It should appear in-game in file 9. I think all the scenes, clothes and items are unlocked. I'm not sure but at least it's almost complete.
I put the file where it should be, but it doesn't appear in the game. Save of older version, maybe? Or should there be config and global files as well?

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Also the same circle also made a game called "Maid's Sword". It seems like a good game but doesn't seem to get much attention.

I'm not active enough to create a request thread for that game, so can anyone do it? Here's the link to DLsite
That game I think I found partially translated and played it. I found it a bit lacking in content and too repetitive, although the art is certainly very good. From time to time I check this circle to see if they have released something new.

Reactions: blackalbatross1

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
I used joiplay for android, but there is a black screen, does anyone have a solution?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
As I went to play this, I decided to go ahead and translate the buttons to add to this mtl, as well as touch up just a bit of the mtl. Just unzip and merge the www folders (need the translated version of the game).

I don't know if I'll go any further, especially as this circle is making english versions of their other games, but at least the game is a bit more playable without having to memorize the buttons.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Well, I found a new project for sure. Here's an updated translation. The translation is about 40ish% done, with the rest still mtl. I think I may have found another waifu to add to my collection. Will most likely continue to work on the TL. Don't know if any advice will work at the moment, since the mtl and tl are mixed, but feel free to point anything out.