• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Complete Maid life [1.3] [Heat Warning]

Feb 26, 2018
Oh dang! Big thanks!
Now I can check if perhaps the project I am working on would work with even the newer version, that has all kinds of fixes.
Although now the game is up twice in the request section. :unsure:

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Oh dang! Big thanks!
Now I can check if perhaps the project I am working on would work with even the newer version, that has all kinds of fixes.
Although now the game is up twice in the request section. :unsure:
Thanks for taking your time trying to translate it. I am aware that this game was already in the request section, but I wanted to put it something more formal and updated than the other thread, as well as with the title in English so that it is easier for those who search for it.

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for taking your time trying to translate it. I am aware that this game was already in the request section, but I wanted to put it something more formal and updated than the other thread, as well as with the title in English so that it is easier for those who search for it.
Well I am a beginner in both translating and in japanese so I wouldn't get your hopes up :whistle: BUT I try my best to be as accurate as possible with checking sources. Hopefully I can deliver, if someone doesn't makes a better one before me, but it will take some more time. o_O

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
I have posted at the beginning a partial MTL translation that I found in ULMF, the translation is done by Dell96kill.