Adultery9000

Jan 4, 2022
So... I might be stupid, since everywhere I looked on the forums no one had this problem, but... Where are the lamps? I got the ones that were discussed, such as the one on the road to the barn and the one in the basement with wine. I also have a third one, that comes from the doll puzzle. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So... I might be stupid, since everywhere I looked on the forums no one had this problem, but... Where are the lamps? I got the ones that were discussed, such as the one on the road to the barn and the one in the basement with wine... I also have a third one, that I don't remember getting, that's probably from the lust maze. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
table outside maid quarters,
barn garden after getting the shovel,
attic mirror room puzzle,
basement bar ladder, and...
ah, last ones in the minotaur's room

Reactions: Adultery9000

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
the game is 15% off for the itch summer sale too

twont

Apr 15, 2018
This is a very nice little game. The bookending plot is a little silly, but the main story is nice.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
the key is the one you win from dildo challenge guy, which you get by putting out the fire in the same room and passing through to reach him before you run out of steps
Dumb question, how do I put out the fire in the room ? If I try to get to it, I only get the message the fire is burning well...

Unknownanomaly

Oct 29, 2022
count the steps from the right wall, then figure out where it is upstairs (its in the bar)

everything in the mansion is consistent between floors
not sure how to get the ladder, after counting it seems that it's blocked by the table or am i just too dumb that i missed something

Last edited:

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
where the heck is the second piece of paper?! I found 1 and 3 but the second one is just not anywhere??

edit: nevermind it just happened to be in a completely generic bookcase in the library.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote