VN Ren'Py Completed Maid Mansion [v1.0.4+DLC] [Crazy Cactus, Belgerum]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
its not bad for a western type of VN, wish there were VA though

the only thing i wish was the art to be consistent and not change during CG and character idle pose. it looks completely different and very odd

Last edited:

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
If you let us know exactly which one on page 3 I can let you know which one you're missing. Either way, you can definitely look forward to the DLC with all that aforementioned stuff, plus the animations and English voice acting as well. ;)
the free DLC will have voice acting? and new animations? holy moly :love:

Last edited:

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
I think that Takako is a character is typically selfish and has no qualms about turning on allies-of-the-moment, and usually makes allies primarily to further their own goals. She has little regard for the new master but does not needlessly kill, that is why I put her on Neutral Evil. (The punishment in her butt is my favorite in this game)

And Umeko I think that she is Chaotic Good because she does what is necessary to you for the better, disdains her organizations that get in the way of you two, but their methods are generally disorganized and often out of sync with the rest of society

I put 2 of the new side maids because they don't tend to alingment, they were just fillers for plot.
Takako doesn't seem evil to me at all though. Though even if she were selfish that would be more in line with true neutral or chaotic neutral.

Cevanth

Jul 4, 2017
I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting that all the maids working in the mansion were sluts of the grandpa who was 80 years old... Kind of yikes and made me skip almost every H scene and dialog in regards to him, I didn't know if I was playing a game where I get to manage a mansion full of maids or a cuck simulator where I get reminded every 5 minutes that all the girls in the mansion where cock cleaners of a grandpa with balls like two little wrinkly raisins.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting that all the maids working in the mansion were sluts of the grandpa who was 80 years old... Kind of yikes and made me skip almost every H scene and dialog in regards to him, I didn't know if I was playing a game where I get to manage a mansion full of maids or a cuck simulator where I get reminded every 5 minutes that all the girls in the mansion where cock cleaners of a grandpa with balls like two little wrinkly raisins.
I'm legitimately baffled as to what you expected from that premise tbh.

Reactions: ChronoNono

Cevanth

Jul 4, 2017
I'm legitimately baffled as to what you expected from that premise tbh.
Well, I wasn't expecting 22 endings in which 80% of them are bad endings, also I wasn't expecting a mansion full slutty maids with backstories ready to make you question your existence, and didn't expect them to also sexually relieve a grandpa, also, I wasn't expecting an 18-year-old girl to clean the cock of a "mummy" with her mouth AND I wasn't expecting an 80-year-old bedridden grandpa to be a degenerate who abused every maid in his mansion... So yeah, excuse me for feeling weird I guess...

The steam page didn't say "HEY AND BTW YOUR GRANDPA FUCKED EVERY MAID IN THE MANSION" so yeah, I wasn't expecting any of that, my b.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well, I wasn't expecting 22 endings in which 80% of them are bad endings, also I wasn't expecting a mansion full slutty maids with backstories ready to make you question your existence, and didn't expect them to also sexually relieve a grandpa, also, I wasn't expecting an 18-year-old girl to clean the cock of a "mummy" with her mouth AND I wasn't expecting an 80-year-old bedridden grandpa to be a degenerate who abused every maid in his mansion... So yeah, excuse me for feeling weird I guess...

The steam page didn't say "HEY AND BTW YOUR GRANDPA FUCKED EVERY MAID IN THE MANSION" so yeah, I wasn't expecting any of that, my b.
Then your trope literacy is frankly terrible. It should be clear as a day from the blurb already you're inheriting some horny old goat's private harem fantasy of nubile soi-disant maids. If you actually thought he only employed them for back rubs and scintillating conversation I've a little-used bridge to sell you.

It should also be more than evident pretty much everything about that whole deal is somewhat shadier, and duly more likely than not also dangerous, than the scarred proprietor of Don's Pizza down the street who somehow seems to be able to afford a vastly more expensive car than his income from the modest traffic of that enterprise could be reasonably expected to support. Or in other words that Bad Ends are plentiful on the menu.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
So I found this game amusing to play and actually decided to categorize the endings for future players.

The first 8 endings can put you off if you are doing them in order (almost did for me to be honest) and worse if you are not.

Some might disagree but I think this tracks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
Why was Umeko acting like she know nothing when I let the Police arrest the maid. But if i continue the story it turn out she know everything

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes