VN Ren'Py Completed Maid Mansion [v1.0.4+DLC] [Crazy Cactus, Belgerum]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
No new content only, new translations fix.
Obviously it's new for you if you don't know The first time. (It's ok)

Naila

Formerly 'hoffg'
Apr 5, 2023
I bought the game from itch.io, with a steam key, and it won't activate in my country. This is the first time this has happened to me. :/

Something is more strict than with other games.

nefernefer

Feb 9, 2021
I bought the game from itch.io, with a steam key, and it won't activate in my country. This is the first time this has happened to me. :/

Something is more strict than with other games.
Can't you download it from itch? Maybe use VPN for steam.

Naila

Formerly 'hoffg'
Apr 5, 2023
nefernefer :
Yes, I was able to download it from itch without any problems, as always. The risk of using a VPN on Steam is too high for me. I have way more than 1k games, and I don't know how strict they are. I don't want to lose my account.

What surprises me is that the activation worked for a hundred other games and I only get an error message here...shit happens.

btw.

I'm looking forward to the game, I like the art style.

nefernefer

Feb 9, 2021
nefernefer :
I have way more than 1k games, and I don't know how strict they are. I don't want to lose my account.

What surprises me is that the activation worked for a hundred other games and I only get an error message here...shit happens.
Wow, over 1000 games? That's crazy! Sorry, I can't help you with steam activation.

I'm looking forward to the game, I like the art style.
I like it too, because it has many meaningful choices and many different endings.

Reactions: Twistty
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes