4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

The changelog for 0.13.3:
- Includes the night of playable day 12.
- Includes the morning until afternoon of playable day 13.
- Added 513 renders.
- Added 9 animations
- Added 18677 words of dialogue for a total of 184,792 words.
Exactly the same number of words that were added for version 0.11.4. Imagine that.
Pc=
Mac=

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm just loving when devs and modders are working together :love:
TBH, Nicke doesn't really need me to test the VN anymore. The last 3 or 4 updates I've not found a single bug, only a few very minor scene transition nitpicks. We mostly talk about the very little things (think polish) at this point. He has is coding act together for the features/techniques he's currently utilizing which allows him to focus on being artistic and storytelling... which allows us to all win.

The word on the street is he's considering a VN Gallery... so we'll see how he handles the next coding hurdle if he chooses to tackle the objective.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Maid to Please [v0.13.3] [Tutbork] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [752 MB]
- - -

Mac [736 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Is the MC still pussy footing around his fathers wife? still no balls to give to her balls deep?

Reactions: Grelk

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: I personally would have called this update "All Thumbs" rather than "Kittens"... but that's just me.

• Haha
Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
great update as usual (y)The Cat story "resolution" was interesting, I really thought at first she actually did it. We finally got the Beth scene we wanted too, I'd say it was long overdue but I liked the teasing and build-up to it. Chris hair is much better this time haha, didn't really like the previous iteration, or the whole look in general.

Reactions: xapican

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i have such a huge backlog of games to catch up on, i actually finished the last update yesterday, this is definately one of my top 10 games on here. but i was slow to catch up on it. and today, i get to find out about Cat, who is probably my no.1 LI. just think she's a babe. sure the other girls are gorgeous too, but i love the scenes with her so far.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I wrote the shortest Friday Progress Update post ever. It's still worth reading!

Public on and .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great game and this is was an awesome update. The shopping was my fav part, I would never say that IRL btw lol.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
why do we not get the option to kill Catalina or at least break up her? very disappointing
I think killing her in light of what we learned is a tad too much. As for breakup, they said they would talk about their relationship when they've had time to process shit, so it's still very much in the books

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes