Mod Ren'Py Maid to Please [v0.14.2] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
SanchoMod Update (v0.4.2)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.
Awesomeness, thank you. Still got a ways to go on my games to play list until I get to this one, but replaced the old with the new, and looks like it works fine.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Awesomeness, thank you. Still got a ways to go on my games to play list until I get to this one, but replaced the old with the new, and looks like it works fine.
Well Mistress, don't be in any hurry... this update is quite short. Just so you know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

killerpussy2

Jan 26, 2020
could you print where to put the files in the right place to unciona the walkthrough mod? because I tried to put it in the path they put here but it didn't work.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Hey there, has anyone at all use joiplay on Android and when loading the game it just shuts down and just goes back to the menu screen of joiplay? Any ideas how to fix this as I like the mods.

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
I don't think the developer will answer me, but maybe someone knows how the phrase
"Something about burglars."
has to do with Hannah? After all, it doesn't follow from the context. Maybe it's supposed to be the author's words?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good afternoon

Hey there, has anyone at all use joiplay on Android and when loading the game it just shuts down and just goes back to the menu screen of joiplay? Any ideas how to fix this as I like the mods.
The mod is currently no longer JoiPlay nor otherwise mobile compatible. I'm working on solutions.

I don't think the developer will answer me, but maybe someone knows how the phrase has to do with Hannah? After all, it doesn't follow from the context. Maybe it's supposed to be the author's words?
I'm confused as to your question. Most folks leave their lights on over the spread of a property, especially entryways, to not only give light at night but to also thwart mischievous behavior such as burglary or vandalism, etc. Hannah is saying that her mom normally has lights on due to the potential threat/issue of concern regarding possible burglary.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Okay.
I DLd the "SanchoModRemoved-SaveFileFix" and put it in the 'game' folder for the new v0.4.5 update, then deleted the SanchoMod folders/files that were still there.

It just gives me this:

Prior to putting the 'SaveFileFix' on, it started fine, and just wouldn't let me load the saves made with the SanchoMod from last update, as would be expected.

So, does anyone know where I went wrong?

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Okay.
I DLd the "SanchoModRemoved-SaveFileFix" and put it in the 'game' folder for the new v0.4.5 update, then deleted the SanchoMod folders/files that were still there.

It just gives me this:

Prior to putting the 'SaveFileFix' on, it started fine, and just wouldn't let me load the saves made with the SanchoMod from last update, as would be expected.

wait for 0.4.5 mod update

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay.

It just gives me this:

No, no, no.... and no.

In the above "Exception: Could not load file E:\==E-Games\Maid to Please [v0.2.3][Tutbork]\MaidtoPlease-0.4.5-pc\MaidtoPlease-0.4.5-pc/game/SanchoModRemoved-SaveFileFix.rpyc."

You installed this all fucked up. You have so many base VN directories plus you said you "then deleted the SanchoMod folders/files that were still there". There won't be any SanchoMod folders/files if you installed a fresh copy of the latest VN (v0.4.5) as there's no mod for it yet (the current mod is for v0.4.2 ONLY). To be clear you DON'T install SanchoMod AND the SaveFixer. It's always one or the other, never both. The SaveFixer is meant to be installed inside a new release all by itself.

Do just as the SaveFixer instructions say and it will work 100%. Install an unadulterated copy of the new VN release (not over your old installation, a new one, fresh, clean, etc) then install the SaveFixer.

If you do this and later want to install the pending mod update then don't forget you have the SaveFixer installed. You must delete the SaveFixer file then install the mod as they aren't 100% compatible. Again, it's one or the other, never both.

Regards.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm basically done and even unlocked SanchoGallery (we now have a semi-lewd). I'm now having to go frame-by-frame since the dev forgot to place dissolves/fades in so I'll put in some basic ones like I did for previous updates. This can be a bit time consuming but I'm not pretending to be the developer... I'm just softening the transitions so they aren't so abrupt and make for a better end user experience. You'll be glad I took the time to do it I'm sure. Won't be too much longer.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes