• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Your comment was in response to a comment about something completely unrelated to that. I was only using your words and the context you provided. If you meant something else, you should've said something else. The person here who keeps responding to comments without understanding seems to be you. The devs don't even get to decide what tags are given to a game. That is up to mods, so again your lack of understanding is leading to you giving nonsensical replies. It's not even possible to have an actual conversation with you because every response you give is a non sequitur, or an "explanation" that attempts to twist the meaning of a previous comment into something that doesn't match the text.

You can deal with this however you want, within reason, so keep doubling down on responding to a joke with nonsense if that's what you really want. It might be useful for you to know, though, that the more you keep trying to "explain" yourself, the more foolish you look. Not a single response you've given so far has followed from the one you've replied to. On one hand, it's quite funny. On the other hand, if you're genuinely not capable of holding a conversation and not just trolling or shitposting, that's a bit sad. This is kinda par for the course though for someone who would be offended for making a joke at the expense of people who don't understand what NTR means
I know what NTR means, a totally boring vanilla story where the LIs get fucked by other men. Nothing more boring than that. :D

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
The direction of the two cars doesn't exactly match the arrows! :ROFLMAO:
Those are flood arrows. They show you which way is downhill so you'll know where the water will flow in case of a flooding. You can tell they're not traffic related because the flood arrows come in pairs closely together, and are much smaller than actual traffic symbols.

I can tell you don't live in the US where this is pretty common. Well, at least in areas that see flooding regularly.

This post contains traces of absolute bullshit.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Those are flood arrows. They show you which way is downhill so you'll know where the water will flow in case of a flooding. You can tell they're not traffic related because the flood arrows come in pairs closely together, and are much smaller than actual traffic symbols.

I can tell you don't live in the US where this is pretty common. Well, at least in areas that see flooding regularly.

This post contains traces of absolute bullshit.
Thanks for the explanation! (y) And your right, I don't live in USA. I'm a Swede that will be a Greek in July, moving to Athens.

• Wow
Reactions: shitass1001

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I wrote another one of them Friday progress updates.

Read it on and/or . You don't even have to subscribe or nuthin' as they're public posts. Holy crap, how cool is that!? Well, not that cool I guess, but it is what it is.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Read it on and/or . You don't even have to subscribe or nuthin' as they're public posts. Holy crap, how cool is that!? Well, not that cool I guess, but it is what it is.
Your progress reports make my week and usually give me chuckle. Todays report at least did. Thanks for your hard work to bring joy to us perverts here.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024

Well I gota say not really a fan futa type games, but I like the situation where MC and a girl AND a futa-girl (so not a man with tits, but a real girl who magically got a sausage, and then we get a DP show.

But if you just skip the sausage and we get our foursome with MC and elisabeth + the maid + the neighbor girl, I'm already in heaven...

Reactions: Maviarab
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes