4.10 star(s) 63 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
The show must go on.

I posted a Friday progress update on and !

I see some weird posts on here but if I squint, I can't quite read them. Easy solutions for complicated problems.

I also miss Sancho. I hope you're fine, mate.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
So, is there a reason Jessica was replaced? Was there no way to keep her and just add Sandra as another LI?
Short version is that a bunch of loudmouths made a huge stink about not liking her, enough so that Nicke decided (I understand) to end her story line so as to not distract from the rest of his work. That was unfortunate because I really liked her, she was fun.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
I just replayed it again, you can add :

- transparent_Textbox_Mod from Penfold Mole @ F95Zone
- Universal_Choice_Descriptor_[2024-01-24]_[ZLZK]
- ZLZK_[2024-01-24]_[ZLZK]

All 3 found on this forum.
Yeah I use URM and UGU (though you can't use both on the same game, I only use UGU if I just want to see the gallery). URM can do much more with textboxes than the textbox mod. Not sure about the Universal choice descriptor, but URM probably does the same thing with more capabilities.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Yeah I use URM and UGU (though you can't use both on the same game, I only use UGU if I just want to see the gallery). URM can do much more with textboxes than the textbox mod. Not sure about the Universal choice descriptor, but URM probably does the same thing with more capabilities.
Yeh I have URM too, don't use it much. UGU is okay but useless, I just extract the .rpa files get to see all the pictures I'm missing.

The other 2 I'm using, show what variables are changed, just like Sancho did, without hurting my save games and it's universal I just add it when needed...

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Yeh I have URM too, don't use it much. UGU is okay but useless, I just extract the .rpa files get to see all the pictures I'm missing.

The other 2 I'm using, show what variables are changed, just like Sancho did, without hurting my save games and it's universal I just add it when needed...
Why is UGU useless? It works on any game that has a gallery that isn't in-game (like you have to load a save to open the gallery). My only real complaint for it is that I can't use URM with it. Other than that, it has served me countless times.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Why is UGU useless? It works on any game that has a gallery that isn't in-game (like you have to load a save to open the gallery). My only real complaint for it is that I can't use URM with it. Other than that, it has served me countless times.
Exactly, I know it works, it's not what I meant. You said you can't use both, so I wouldn't go for URM.

But try those UCD It might work with gallery mod

Last edited:
Reactions: illogicallity
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes