4.10 star(s) 66 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey, boob and ass lovers.

It's Friday again. Bla bla -> or .

I'd write something else but the progress update and script writing has me all wrung out. Phew. Go eat some ice cream.

Dec 7, 2018
Came for the bitches, stayed for Charles. Dude is an absolute bro, everyone needs a dad like that.Great game so far ( Just started half an hour ago ).

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
This game is pretty unplayable without a walkthrough mod so whos going to step up and make a new one now that Sancho is dead. Please anybody it's a fucking necessity.
I could see that the Dev's gallery is populated only with events after Chris/Jas party.
I myself keep a copy of the 14.4 version that has Sancho's mod Gallery.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I created a multimod... Since the walkthrough choices are included, I just added a cheat section in the quick menu and an automatic gallery unlocker. I will be adding more features later, but wanted to get this one out.

I also created a thread for this MOD so please direct all questions/problems/suggestions there. The link will not work until Moderator approved but they are usually pretty quick about it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/maid-to-please-v0-14-5-multimod-v0-14-5-gb.220193/

UPDATE 8/28:

I have finally completed the MtP MultiMod. I have added just a few things and tried not to get too crazy; here is the current list.
  • My Gallery Mod is now fully incorporated and all scenes are unlocked
  • Added a Dialogue Box Opacity bar in Preferences
  • Ability to change core attributes that impact choices
  • Added a more robust stats page
Ordinarily, I would add a walkthru but the Dev has one included.

I have tested on a clean install of MtP and it works for me. As usual, please let me know if there are any problems or if you have any suggestions. Now that I have a general template for my MultiMod, I will incorporate these changes in my other MODs. Expect more updates in the coming weeks.

If you were using SanchoMod, it does not play nice with other MODs and even the saves may not work. He does provide functionality to remove it or you can just do a clean install.

My MOD is totally independent of the game files. It is one folder so if you need to remove it, you just delete the folder and the game will be back to default.
Updated, now with scene replay gallery for all chapters.

Reactions: guardianfather

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
This is my new Friday Progress Update notification:

The Summer is over. Autumn is here. Comfort yourself. Eat ice cream!

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
This is my new Friday Progress Update notification:

The Summer is over. Autumn is here. Comfort yourself. Eat ice cream!
Will we be getting regular Beth Scenes going forward now that they seem to be ALL IN with each other???

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes