VN Ren'Py Completed Maiden of Milk: Breast Expansion [Final v1.0] [Arianwen Mortimer]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
It really bugs me when a Visual Novel uses emoticons to show a person's facial expression. You can literally show a picture of their face to the reader, why use an emoticon?
Seriously? I found the emoticon perfectly applied at that point. It's purpose was comedic. It was an inventive alternative to the standard format you suggest would be better.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
What's up with the version number "1.5"? Like isn't that used for fully completed games that were updated?

Or have we gone so far down the sea of under-development games, that from now on we're just supposed to assume the zero to the left? :LOL:

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
pretty nice update. image quality could be improved (looks kinda blurry) and maybe switch to a more efficient image format

really looking forward to the next one

personally I would like to see some growth comparison in some way.. maybe you (dev) can get creative with that

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Okay, from a glance i can get the gist of this game being 'expansion' focused.
But between the pregnancy tag and no other sex related tags beside lesbian...
Math Lady.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobinads

Sep 7, 2018
Definitely looking forward to the next update, this is one of my favourite games on the site!

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes