VN Ren'Py Completed Maiden of Milk: Breast Expansion [Final v1.0] [Arianwen Mortimer]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dev's last post was almost six months ago and didn't indicate that they were actively developing at the time (i.e., just expressed hope that they could find some help).

EDIT 2021-01-21: Just heard that the Dev is still working on the game, but it's haphazard due to real-life and may have an update mid-2021 or so.

Marked as OnHold, but we'll want to check back in a few months.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

t727

Jan 4, 2018
This is flying the pregnancy tag, but how is it implemented?

Sep 15, 2019
You can actually find smaller file size versions here:

Fair warning though, the images are lower quality because they were made for android
Thanks I just don't want to download unnecessary files. What further confused me was that ch 1 and 2 have the same file name. So I take it the chapters are discrete, I'm fine with higher quality

Sep 26, 2018
Thanks I just don't want to download unnecessary files. What further confused me was that ch 1 and 2 have the same file name. So I take it the chapters are discrete, I'm fine with higher quality
Yeah, I messed up with the naming conventions but the chapters should be consistent now.

Also Chapter 3 part 1 is up for free! Part 2 is for patreons!
Did half chapters because of the holidays, but next release will be normal

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Wow . . .
Is this right ?

Chapter 3, Part 1 ( 4.21 GB's), is almost 3x bigger, than Chapter 1 (1.47 GB's) is ?
OR,
Chapter 3, is actually, Chapters 1, through to, Chapter 3, Part 1 ? :unsure:
(Otherwise, there would also be a Download for Chapter 2, Right ? ) :confused:

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
So far so good, TBH I hope there is a "cure" even if no one wants to take it, because so far it at least seems that Pash is relatively concerned with this and even thinks on the back pain of having large boobs(Had a friend that had boobs twice the size of her head each, so I know that is reality, she had to get a reduction operation) and Pash actually looked good with small boobs, if there is one character that can go back, I hope is her, wink wink :p (And I always come to this game or go to exhentai expecting to see SLOW transformation/expansion/reduction, so I hope Pash gets that)

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Confused I am....says abandoned and yet it was just updated.....both of these things can't be true

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Confused I am....says abandoned and yet it was just updated.....both of these things can't be true
The moderation probably got access to the latest version that was released months ago, but the game really is abandoned.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes