VN Ren'Py Completed Maiden of Milk: Breast Expansion [Final v1.0] [Arianwen Mortimer]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
The Fuck? Bait me with this subject matter but have it already be abandoned the first time I'm ever hearing about it. That's cruel.

Also WTF is the potato edition and do you need each chapter separately or does the latest one contain them all?

Reactions: Apostate

Maknzy

Aug 24, 2020
The Fuck? Bait me with this subject matter but have it already be abandoned the first time I'm ever hearing about it. That's cruel.

Also WTF is the potato edition and do you need each chapter separately or does the latest one contain them all?
Potato version is probably a compressed version that loses image quality. Just a guess though.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
The moderation probably got access to the latest version that was released months ago, but the game really is abandoned.
dont know about that? im confused as well. this version was apparently released in may, 2 months ago, and he has another vn, both of which appear to be active on his patreon? he posted 5 times in the last month updates about things. the last post on this game in particular was may, but as its only been 2 months, unless someone else knows something more than i do, it appears to be not abandoned? so many questions....

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Dev explicitly says that, for the main story, there's no official timeline for releases. Given that each release consists of 4-5 separate stories, I wouldn't be surprised for there to be 4-6 months between releases. The dev also promises patrons will get access to new releases a month before public release. I see no reason to be sure it's been abandoned.

Reactions: Larry2000

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How to make it stop?

Stop using fucking screenshots from five year old Illusion games to make your own game. Try to be a bit creative. These characters look fucking identical.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Kinda wish there were more scenes actually involving the lactation and lesbian stuff, because otherwise the game shows more of the "afterwards" of anything sexy without really showing much of the actual sex.

There's some... curious decisions with the character designs in my opinion. Why does Gina (I think that's her name?) have cat ears, that no one comments on? Why does the Korean girl have these vampire-red eyes? The cat ears are probably the worst offender though, especially considering everyone else in the game (besides the cow goddess) seems to be a regular ol' human, but then you have this girl with cat ears (and nothing else cat-like) sitting on her head alongside regular human ears.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
No Idea, because I haven't abandoned it
View attachment 1958986
It's website feature. I don't remeber how much time need to pass for "abandon" prefix after last update of topic. So yes, many devs updating own game with little fix path and few by few parts of new content for keeping it on lates game page. But there more ez way but on liker: just updating main topic page by editing text and reverse it back.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
It's website feature. I don't remeber how much time need to pass for "abandon" prefix after last update of topic. So yes, many devs updating own game with little fix path and few by few parts of new content for keeping it on lates game page. But there more ez way but on liker: just updating main topic page by editing text and reverse it back.
Sadly this doesn't seems to be true. I know games here where the Dev is constantly active, answering questions, updating and so on and his/her game still gets the abandon-mark.
On the other hand I know a handful of games, where the Dev does give a f*** about this website (so is never here) and the last update of the game was from 9-12+months ago. But still never gets the abandoned-Tag.

As far as I know, the tags needs to be actively set, so it is the "fault" of one of the Admins/Mods that this game has been marked "Abandomed". Don't want to say much, but not every person with rights here plays a fair game.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This apparently just has one of the potential endings, it isn't actually completed, at least I don't think it is.

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I get an error when I try to load an old save that sayer 'm' is not defined. Trying to start a new game doesn't work at all. Anyone else seeing the same issues?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes