CocoM_

Mar 19, 2022
Merci pour ce superbe jeu qu'est Maidens of Power, voici une traduction française du jeu!

Thank you for this superb game that is Maidens of Power, here is a French translation of the game!

Reactions: ReanVN

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
ReanVN Oh? I see you released your game about a week ago. Sorry I missed that. I'm going to try it out today. Good luck to you!

Reactions: JohnF95zone

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not much to do yet

Just a short intro about the mc and the maidens

You meet two maidens with a short intro so far

And a short Hj from the store girl

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Will you use your powers for the better or use it for your own desire?
I will definitely use the MC's powers for both, especially they are the same thing anyway. There is nothing better than MC's own desire;).

Anyway, it is an interesting premise. I have not played it myself but am looking forward to play it soonish. The renders looks nice, good (if not great) for Honey Select-based (with mods) adult game and renders.

Thank you for the share. Good update. All the best, ReanVN. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReanVN

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Okay, but where's the fantasy tag?
Sir, if you have actually played the game and confirmed that there is fantasy content in the game in compliance with site rules, then you can Report the OP about the missing tag(s). I have not played so I wouldn't do it. Cheers.

aces4all

Oct 29, 2021
Unable to save (unmodded v0.2PC from itch) "No valid save location defined". Had to fix 'def path_to_saves' in MaidenOfPower.py to make saves work.

Update: Looks like the issue was mine. The removable media I use for my games is old and appears to be failing. Extracting the game from the same zip file to a new location on different storage also appears to have addressed the issue. Apologies for crying foul when the foul was mine.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Unable to save (unmodded v0.2PC from itch) "No valid save location defined". Had to fix 'def path_to_saves' in MaidenOfPower.py to make saves work.
Sir,
Can you provide more information regarding your issue so that ReanVN can look into it. For example, what os/platform you played on? What changes did you make? Have you tried downloading from links other than Itch? Do you have any issue with other Ren'Py games?

This seems like an isolated incident because I have not read other players experiencing similar issue :unsure: . Cheers.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes