• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jul 24, 2020
I like it so far, it's a good story and h-scenes. That being said, I do wish the MC's figurative balls were a little bigger. I generally prefer MC's to have fewer scruples, shame and fear, you know, anti-hero type. But it is what it is, hopefully character development will go in a direction I'll enjoy.
There were some other things to, like the scene with Rena when you go for ice cream, why did the MC walk so far behind behind rena and myla? I get that it was convenient for the plot, but it wasn't exactly normal behaviour.
Last but not least, I like the convenience of the story mode, allowing you to pick what to do and with who. That being said, not all of those scenes made sense, like the MC thinking he hadn't found any maidens yet during a scene in one maidens story, while he had already met the other three.
Well anyway, looking forward to the future.

Jul 24, 2020
Ok, couple of things:

First off, in the beginning it seems like a good idea. The plot's not bad, the MC is ok, there's some hidden history trauma there with him. But then you get into the meat of the game play, and like all Sandboxes, it ruins it. Coherent stories do not exist in singular encounters. You're supposed to collect these maidens, get them to trust you, and bring them together for the fight, but then you have this stupid sandbox and episodic set up where the girls are insulated against everything else you're doing.

The stupidest part about it was when I started with Claire. By the time I went to the private gym to talk to her, he already knew about intimacy thing and the time limit, something you don't learn about unless you do Rui first. So I was already playing events out of order. Is it really that hard to make the events line up in a coherent, linear story without relying on lazy ass sandbox elements? I get you want different locations and side girls to practice on, but it's just dumb the way it's set up. What if you got all the way through a girl's story? Wouldn't it be so much easier to convince the others if you had someone to back you up in what you're saying?

Other things: The Corruption. It's not a choice most times. It just god damned happens. Which is taking the choice to be a piece of shit away from the player. Sometimes it you can control it but mostly it's not in your hands. If I'm supposed to be a hero that fights the darkness, maybe give me the choice to not be an asshat. Especially with the side characters. You steal Rachel's virginity and corrupt your co-worker, rather than have any sort of meaningful relationship with them. It's kind of bullshit.

Finally my biggest gripe is that you reduced Myla into a plot device and a molestation target. No way to talk to her or form a relationship with her, she's just there to do readings, be a set piece and to molest.

What a god damned waste of potential this whole thing is.
I don't exactly disagree with you, but I think the fact that we have no control over the actions with those side characters is the point, isn't it? The MC has no real control over it either I think. It might be that Nyx woman's influence. I think there will be a point in the future where the MC needs to choose between being an ass hole or resisting nyx's influence. But that's just my conjecture.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I don't exactly disagree with you, but I think the fact that we have no control over the actions with those side characters is the point, isn't it? The MC has no real control over it either I think. It might be that Nyx woman's influence. I think there will be a point in the future where the MC needs to choose between being an ass hole or resisting nyx's influence. But that's just my conjecture.
yeah he will start resisting right at the beginning of the all deciding last battle between good and bad, while he succumbed to the influence for weeks, months, or years. I have no idea how that one could backfire at all.

Thats like the plot of every heroin corruption game ever but just in reverse.

Jul 24, 2020
[
yeah he will start resisting right at the beginning of the all deciding last battle between good and bad, while he succumbed to the influence for weeks, months, or years. I have no idea how that one could backfire at all.

Thats like the plot of every heroin corruption game ever but just in reverse.
No need to assume the most cliche conclusion haha

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Finally! A character that represents you!
Nope, fortunately, I'm way too strong for degenarate weaklings like you to represent me.
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it" - Mike Tyson ;)

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Maidens of Power [v0.6.5] [Rean] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.6.5 · · · (611.3 MiB :: 1.95 GiB)
Mac v0.6.5 · · · (596.7 MiB :: 1.94 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Maidens of Power v0.6.5.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Game needs sandbox tag and a walkthrough as i have passed 3 days and cant find anything to do so im gunna bin it now because so far i have a tv that does nothing, a bed that takes you to next day and about 4 places under deveopment and 1 place to work. Thats not a game, its a snooze fest

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinsel

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Game needs sandbox tag and a walkthrough as i have passed 3 days and cant find anything to do so im gunna bin it now because so far i have a tv that does nothing, a bed that takes you to next day and about 4 places under deveopment and 1 place to work. Thats not a game, its a snooze fest
Right now, there is almost nothing in the sandbox. You're supposed to just advance the main plot via its own interface.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Maidens of Power [v0.7] [Rean] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [707 MB]
- - -

Mac [693 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Maidens of Power 0.7.6 :
/ (405 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thy4nd

turk4games

Oct 19, 2019
Definitely need some guide, move next stage , didn't do this , didn't do that .... problem stuck in loops, get up, gym or library, work.... , this need a guide to get all parts done. journal useless, see incomplete.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes