Others - Abandoned - Maidfever [v0.0.7] [pinkplayzone]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Drussler

Great game with good potential .. It's interesting how erotic and some economy fit together well! Thanks to the developers!Looking forward to further update.How better graphics and that one of the memory data could make a backup!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.0.6...

Originally Reviewed on 12/26/2017

This game is alright, but gets boring quickly... Unsure what engine it's using...

The visuals are not the best, but not horrible... The character visuals look very Hentai inspired but in 3D... The backdrops are alright as well, but nothing spectacular... The user interface is pretty straight forward and easy to navigate through, and there is even a tutorial website...

The script is super simple, but full of broken English all the way through the introduction and even on the tutorial website (not as bad on the website)... There really isn't much dialogue during game play, it's very quick and simple responses from the maids and the estate agent... Beyond that, the story is very basic, with you hiring or creating maids, training them to do household chores and basic sex acts, and then either sending them to do daily tasks for others or selling them off for a profit once they are good enough... That is the basic principles of the game... You can also make money by getting free scrap and using it to make resources (requires a simple click the random boxes mini-game), and then making items (a picture puzzle mini-game, which gets tiresome after doing it a bunch of times), then selling those items at the shop... Eventually, once you get your business going good, you can talk to the agent character and maybe go on a date (I never got that far, so no clue if that works yet or not), but it takes a while to get to that point... There really is no on-going story in this game, as it is a very simple maid training/sex business game... I got bored rather quickly...

Overall, the game is still very early into it's production, yet it feels like most of the basic game mechanics are completed and working correctly (there are a few missing pictures here and there)... It is a very creative game, and is unique from other business style games I've played (adult and non-adult), but becomes rather repetitive quickly... The only real variances come with the sex training, and they are chance based and even then are not all that impressive visually and get repetitive after a bit... It's not really a bad little game, I just found myself getting bored of it quickly... Perhaps way later down the line, as it develops more, there might be more depth to it, or more variance to occupy the players time... For now I have no plans to re-visit this game, but maybe if I see later down the line that a lot has improved, then maybe I might give it another go... Have to wait and see...