4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
zrcvyOSu_sIdAnnAQqVQrUMVZ7Q1HDwYMR2a80ivxhEuycQ9abznkCL3f0EQ-VcN.jpg

Overview:
Maidfever is an adult business simulation game with dating elements.
The main part of the game is to create a successful maid business. To achieve this, you can buy used maids or create your own. Train and educate them in different tasks and fields and start earning money with them. Get your business running, earn money, meet and impress other characters in the game and date them...
The gameplay is dynamic and you can play it in different ways. You can try to reach different targets or you can just play until you own everything in the game. There will be plenty of things to discover...​

Updated: January 25th, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: v0.0.7
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Sim, Lesbian, Twins, Dating, Orgy, Anal, Voyeurism, Harem, Touching, Groping

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - - -

screen_1.jpg screen_combo_1.jpg screen_5.jpg screen_3.jpg screen_6.jpg screen_combo_2.jpg

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
This looks very interesting :eazyHype:

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone else getting a broken Raise Skirt button? Mine is just the text without the border and is unclickable

Nevermind just a faulty download

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I love games that manage to add a lot of unique gameplay value by combining different elements seamlessly. But the graphics are a bit creepy...

Reactions: syponis and Dhaex

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Game looks promising, graphics I have seen worse, thanks for sharing this

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
A bit buggy, really grindy, no point in having multiple maids if you use cheats for money, and really simple. But I'll wait for a few more versions because it has it's charm

Reactions: Xander Fields

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
I'm on the fence about the graphics, the facial expressions are kind of off-putting, like ME:A. After a couple of times, the mini-game puzzles are just really, really tedious. Could be something here though. Will be watching this one.

J

JoanaStevens

does anybody know how to raise the lust of a maid?

mgear

Dec 30, 2016
how exactly do i get the frist maid
You either buy or build her with parts.

You get parts by visiting the shop on the screen where you see the whole house. Build them in the laboratory.

To gain money initially, you build stuff in the lab then sell it to the shop (I think).

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes