4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

liandra

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
If it matters, this game is made using AppGameKit ( ).

Reactions: darlic

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
O.K. Not bad game... after my time spent with lots of VNs it is a nice change of pace for me. :)
1. Constructing item 2 and 3 in the workshop is not rewarding enough for the hassle, imo
2. Definitely there should be more maids and the option to train more than one at the same skill
3. A little disappointed after seeing that there is no sex interaction with the maids... it could have been even a basic one, so to get a feel with the mechanic, but hopefully... next time. :)
4. I like the mini game with constructing the items and definitely it adds to the game experience.
5. Money is not an issue in the game, but imo, it's way too easily achieved.

...aaaaand that's it, I like it, and hope to see more content soon :D

Reactions: bernthal

steevee89

Jun 5, 2017
Can be a good game with time but now there are some stuff that I dont like:
1.) Facial expressions
2.) Some sexual interactions are frustrating to figure out how should it work (like the "rasie your skirt" i dont know where should i click so she does it)
3.) Money has no vaule after you get the maids
4.) Material usage is unbalanced (like you need a lot more blue and gray than red)

ns332

May 14, 2017
Good start. It will be very good game, if developer will continue to work in the right direction.

davaro

May 2, 2017
someone upload a save file please dont want to grind again
it crashed at 2th star in evening

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Very interesting game. The concept is somewhat similar to [KISS] Custom Maid 3D 1 & 2. Looking forward to this. I'll check back in 6 months or a year. :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Got one of the maids trained to the level I could get her to "show her nipple" and either the game locked up, or it's less than obvious what to do... have clicked all over the screen and can't get anything to work.

epsillon123

Jul 20, 2017
I like the art style overall, but the faces seem just a little bit off. Hopefully the grindiness disappears as content is added.

I wouldn't say it's worth a download currently, but worth keeping an eye on.

And for people having trouble with the later sexual actions, click the red instruction; its a button.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version 0.0.4 is out to the public for free!
>> <<
>> <<

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes