4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tamleo

May 29, 2017
is there a way to date the girl in estate ageny???She say need 10 fame and i dont no how to get it.

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
is there a way to date the girl in estate ageny???She say need 10 fame and i dont no how to get it.
You have to send your maids on quests to level them up. Once they leveled up, you can get quests that give you fame as reward.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Very interesting game. The concept is somewhat similar to [KISS] Custom Maid 3D 1 & 2. Looking forward to this. I'll check back in 6 months or a year. :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
The game is almost a carbon copy of the two games you quoted. The only differences are:
1. Custom Maid 3D has better graphics, loads more sexual training and animations. The
2. Correct me if I am wrong but Custom Maid don't care about cooking, cleaning, washing and gardening which most likely come from the original Slave Trainer flash game (or any of it's clones).

The idea is not quite original in any way, the graphics are, as many already stated a bit creepy, like dark creepy, and people still enjoy it because there aren't that many good slave/maid trainer games out there. They are all way to linear, too grindy and mostly repetitive.

It crashed for me after I got 1 star xp and almost 4 stars sxp with the 1st maid (whatever her name is) and second maid was almost trained and ready to be sent out in the world. No autosave = I lost almost everything and I will never go through that grind again.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
pink edition == patreon edition, or as the author describes it - the PINK EDITION has some more images and even more variations in the sexual training

tamleo

May 29, 2017
this is really good btw need more content like outfit or animation, moan... etc :D that will be fun

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
can you bang the maids? :) i got one to 100 in all sex categories but nothing cool happens :D

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
The lack of animations is kinda painful. The models look unnatural but since they 're supposed to be dolls and don't look like stock DAZ-models it 's at least not smt. you see everywhere else. Still, the models for the first and third maid are identical. Quite a lot of grinding with quite little payoff at the moment.

And still a lot that needs to be worked from what I can tell: If you send one maid out to gain experience she levels and the jobs that open have better rewards, but low level jobs become scarce (balancing?). I sent one maid on cleaning jobs for a while, while I was leveling the other two and there was not much left to do for them.
Apparently there is supposed to be a new quest line with the agent coming out soon but would probably stall the development of the current content significantly. Obviously that 's just an assumption on my part tho.
If I recall correctly (been a little while since I played), you get the hang of what to craft and the most complex mini-puzzles are not really the way to go. Which leaves you with a lot of mats and money at the end and I have no idea if it'll be compatible with the next releases...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes