Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Maids and Maidens [v0.10.0] [Raybae Games] InGame Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [AdanGC Mods]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Hell of a place for the end of content...

------------------

I had a problem with the walkthrough/cheat mod; it kept crashing at the same point when talking to Carol - i had to delete one RPY file from the mod (maybe two - i can't recall which files) and then it worked fine.
In what part because i play the full game and test the mod and dont have any problem.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
In what part because i play the full game and test the mod and dont have any problem.
Ummm - it was when you were talking to her wanting to know why she and the asshole didn't use the reservation you set up for them.

=====================

Okay - i went back, unzipped new copies of both the game and the mod, and loaded up a save just before that scene.

Talking to Carol, when you push {or don't} for an explanation, when i was at this screen:

1615870667197.png

Whatever choices i had made from the options on the previous page, when i clicked to go on, i got
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 149, in script call
call chapter_one from _call_chapter_one
File "game/chapter_one.rpy", line 1510, in script call
call carol_fday from _call_carol_fday_1
ScriptError: could not find label 'carol_fday'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "J:\games\071520\00000 i\mm\MaidandMaidens-0.3.1-pc-2\MaidandMaidens-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "J:\games\071520\00000 i\mm\MaidandMaidens-0.3.1-pc-2\MaidandMaidens-0.3.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'carol_fday'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Maids and Maidens 0.3.1
Tue Mar 16 00:52:53 2021
I looked inside the mod, and, on a hunch, i deleted the file "chapter_one.rpy" ... and after that it worked fine.

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of Maids and Maidens[0.7.1]
Download: with AdanGC Mods mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi guys yes I saw the update but im not at home at the moment im going to do the mod in the afternoon when I get back from my work be patient please. Thanks.
I saw it was updated now to v0.4 so I just wanted to say, Thank You. :)

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Android port of Maids and Maidens[0.3.1]
Download: with AdanGC Mods mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Please update to v0.4

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A great story and well done. Just love all the girls. Plenty going on but no spaghetti. The renders are very good and quite amazing. They are done in HS? Looking forward very much to the next update. :love:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes