Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Maids and Maidens [v0.10.0] [Raybae Games] InGame Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [AdanGC Mods]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Mod Updated to version 0.5 and sorry for take me more time to make the mod but i did some changes in the cheat mod and change the location for the cheat button also try to do a button to unlock the gallery but failed xD im going to keep trying and add it in the mod for the next version. Thanks.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Blank white screen when I try to open the game. No error message, no nothing. Double click, box opens, pure white with (not responding) on top.

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Mod Updated to version 0.5 and sorry for take me more time to make the mod but i did some changes in the cheat mod and change the location for the cheat button also try to do a button to unlock the gallery but failed xD im going to keep trying and add it in the mod for the next version. Thanks.
Nothing to apologize for. I appreciate your consistent effort (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdanGC Mods

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
That's fine, thank you so much for doing this mod, most awesomensss!!!

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Windows Defender os going apeshit over this thing - claiming a Sabsik Trojan is in the .rar file

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes