LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I want to apologize for my rant. I just get irritated when something hit close to home(Harem and MC's career)and i'st just off or out right wrong. I am in no way trying to tell you how to make your game I just want to know if I would be wasting my time getting into it.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I want to apologize for my rant. I just get irritated when something hit close to home(Harem and MC's career)and i'st just off or out right wrong. I am in no way trying to tell you how to make your game I just want to know if I would be wasting my time getting into it.
Don't worry about it. This is the benefit of the Patreon/WIP model, I can listen to the opinion and advice of the community and make the best game possible. I'm always happy to hear people's opinion/advice on how to make my game better.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Don't worry about it. This is the benefit of the Patreon/WIP model, I can listen to the opinion and advice of the community and make the best game possible. I'm always happy to hear people's opinion/advice on how to make my game better.
This is just my opinion based on my experience, try to stay away from a spineless MC given the career path you have chosen for him. I don't mean he needs to be a chest thumping neanderthal, but if you want to make a believable setting in which the MC gets into a harem and is not just pushed around by sheer numbers(this is an oversimplification of the relationship dynamics). Though if that goes against what you have in mind, be it the MC's personality or the mood of the game just ignore this post.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
Not a bad start, was very quick paced though and the dream sequences were a bit weird, but it looks good perhaps Laura could do with a re-design though, didn't find her particularly attractive and Yumi you little minx hope we get some sweet revenge on her :cool:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Looks like a good v0.1 in terms of content, will check it out. (y)
(What had me sold was the stockings and outfits in the overview picture and the ripped pantyhose)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only a personal wish is latex stockings and corsets :p:ROFLMAO:

Best of luck with your game(s) :)

Reactions: raybae

Dave Heiser

Jul 5, 2020
Looks like a good begin, with some nice story elements. Not bad for a first game. I did notice that startup took a very long time (more then 30 seconds from ssd), while most renpy games start in about 5 or less, maybe something weird going on there to look into. Gfx aren't too bad, interesting to see where this goes.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Humm, so I gave this a spin. Haven't yet progressed far, so I just wanted to say, I think it would be important to put special attention on the start of the game. It kinda made me want to close the game. I am going to give you some updates as I play through. Just wanted to say that so far, the start hasn't given me the best of impression, and that might turn off a lot of your readers.

Hope this was helpful and keep up at this, I am certain this will turn into something great!

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Just curious will any of the girls be avoidable?? I mean one is already pregnant with someone elses kid would like the option to avoid? It's just several already have kids one is currently Prego I don't want a harem full of women who's other peoples kids I'm supposed to take care of and raise? Would like to have my own kids with someone that doesn't have any?? I just not sure I want to have all of the other guys kids maybe one of the girls that already has kids but not all? And the one that's already pregs would like to avoid! If her marriage isn't so good you don't go getting pregnant then jumping right in a harem with another man no thank you sir! Just my opinion I like the game it has potential but I can't see anyone being ok with having all the other men's kids, one that's currently pregs with another man and then trying to have your own with them???
Just my two cents :)

Also will there be an Android version?

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just curious will any of the girls be avoidable?? I mean one is already pregnant with someone elses kid would like the option to avoid? It's just several already have kids one is currently Prego I don't want a harem full of women who's other peoples kids I'm supposed to take care of and raise? Would like to have my own kids with someone that doesn't have any?? I just not sure I want to have all of the other guys kids maybe one of the girls that already has kids but not all? And the one that's already pregs would like to avoid! If her marriage isn't so good you don't go getting pregnant then jumping right in a harem with another man no thank you sir! Just my opinion I like the game it has potential but I can't see anyone being ok with having all the other men's kids, one that's currently pregs with another man and then trying to have your own with them???
Just my two cents :)

Also will there be an Android version?
Yes, nearly all the girls will be avoidable. And there will be more options introduced in future updates.

Yes, there will be an android version.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Humm, so I gave this a spin. Haven't yet progressed far, so I just wanted to say, I think it would be important to put special attention on the start of the game. It kinda made me want to close the game. I am going to give you some updates as I play through. Just wanted to say that so far, the start hasn't given me the best of impression, and that might turn off a lot of your readers.

Hope this was helpful and keep up at this, I am certain this will turn into something great!
Do you mean the actual start of the game (day 1), or the prologue where you chose your name and stuff?

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looks like a good begin, with some nice story elements. Not bad for a first game. I did notice that startup took a very long time (more then 30 seconds from ssd), while most renpy games start in about 5 or less, maybe something weird going on there to look into. Gfx aren't too bad, interesting to see where this goes.
I am not sure, why that's the case. It takes about 20-25 seconds for me to open from an hdd. It should be much faster on ssd

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes