Bomba33

Sep 6, 2020
Hello dev; i've noticed your funny easter egg, if it can be considered a kind of easter egg. Nice game by the way.

Reactions: raybae

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hello dev; i've noticed your funny easter egg, if it can be considered a kind of easter egg. Nice game by the way.
There's one in a scene with Yumi also one in a scene with Tiffany. I hope you noticed both

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Pleasantly surprised by this, will follow closely.

Maria and Laura are my favorites, for now, mighty hot the both of them, I also like Sam a lot, though I did like her previous hairstyle more, seemed to fit her better.

Cheers.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Pretty good. Thankfully you changed Laura, but Yumi needs a change even worse than she did. She looks like an alien. Her face is too tiny.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
I didn't find any of the girls likeable in any way. All have issues. Fat. Ugly. Pregnant. Ready made families. Treacherous. Not a harem I want.

Also if you give the MC the option to be mean to Maria, how come he's not allowed to say anything when he catches her filling his cereal bowl with breast milk? He should've have fired her on the spot.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Eh some would not only not fire her but would also would gladly give her a raise.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. May you find some for you elsewhere:)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Laura even after the change look too weird to be considered gorgeous and in general, every character looks sweaty as hell...or like they had a bath in body oil

the rest is decent but can be improved ^^ (but it's a good start <3)

Sedovito

May 24, 2019
Really like the game so far. Girls are lovely, especially Sam. Damn, she's awesome) So I was really sad when she revealed she's a lesbian( That means there won't be any content with her at all? I was really looking forward to romantic subplot(

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Really like the game so far. Girls are lovely, especially Sam. Damn, she's awesome) So I was really sad when she revealed she's a lesbian( That means there won't be any content with her at all? I was really looking forward to romantic subplot(
There will be content involving her (eg. FFM threesomes). But she will not be a LI.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
The first release was good but the second update was great, so much content with many hot scenes, and the character background for girls are not usual run of the mill stories which i find very rare in VN's. Jameela is so cute saying "is raining outside" :ROFLMAO:to think we took the virginity of a Princess in a Bar restroom :BootyTime: and for anyone saying the LI's are not a typical Harem, its exactly that which makes this game interesting and the girls unique...eagerly awaiting for the next update!

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
I forgot I had removed that animation from hscenes because it didn't look very good but now I realize I forgot to remove it from the gallery setup. This will be fixed in the next update
1.jpg
I played again the game twice, still I couldn't unlock the Nightmare and Tiffany Night last scenes. Anyone help?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes