Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Maids and Maidens [v0.10.0] [Raybae Games] InGame Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [AdanGC Mods]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
AdanCoverMaidsandMaidens.png
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes. Also now includes my first cheat mod.
Updated: 2023-10-08
Game/Creator: Maids and Maidens / Raybae Games - - - - F95zone
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.10.0
Game Version: 0.10.0
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Android Port with my wt & cheat mod by Jeevant Download: here (need update to v. 0.10.0)

screenshot 001.png screenshot 002.png screenshot 003.png screenshot 004.png screenshot 005.png screenshot 006.png Screenshot maidsnmaidens 0.png Screenshot maidsnmaidens cheat 0.png screenshot 007.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Maids and Maidens 0.2 Compressed along with AdanGC Mods Walkthrough Mod , also gestures enabled.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

Swipe up : Open Menu
Swipe Down : hide interface
Swipe right : skip
Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hell of a place for the end of content...

------------------

I had a problem with the walkthrough/cheat mod; it kept crashing at the same point when talking to Carol - i had to delete one RPY file from the mod (maybe two - i can't recall which files) and then it worked fine.

Reactions: AdanGC Mods
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes