Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
How to unlock Nightmare, Carol Kiss and Maria HJ ( DOM)?

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
How to unlock Nightmare, Carol Kiss and Maria HJ ( DOM)?

and

For the nightmare scene don't go and fuck Tiffany in the hotel.

Carol kiss you need to choose "It doesn't have to be him" in the bathroom then you get the kiss option, you don't get max points for her if you kiss her.

For the Maria dom scene, you need to choose the dom path for her on day 12 but you also need low love points with her otherwise you still can get the normal HJ so don't choose all the love points before day 12.

I attached my persistent save that should unlock all scenes.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
I really think this deserves more exposure, the girls are all from different walks of life and has so much character development and backstory, its rare to see that in a Harem game these days, and the H scenes are really hot and well done. Eagerly waiting for the next update :love:
Also why the need for glass when we can directly drink from source? :unsure:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Looking at the gallery, i seem to have missed two early scenes - "Laura Dream" and "Nightmare" - any clues of what i might have to redo to watch them?

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
raybae I tried out your game today, and I have been positively surprised by it! I really enjoyed the story, the beautiful animations, and the way in which the whole journey unwrapped itself (the way you have crafted it made me care for each character as they were all different and had their stuff to go about, even the non-romance-able ones were done great). I do not want to spoil anything for those who are yet to check out your game, but this is a harem game done well (wherein the MC is not a creep and every woman he meets is not stupid/desperate enough to jump the MC at first sight). Thank you for sharing this game with us, and I wish you all success in this endeavour! Keep rocking and keep growing! And do stay safe! Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230 and raybae

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
raybae I tried out your game today, and I have been positively surprised by it! I really enjoyed the story, the beautiful animations, and the way in which the whole journey unwrapped itself (the way you have crafted made me care for each character as they were all different and had their stuff to go about, even the non-romance-able ones were done great). I do not want to spoil anything for those who are yet to check out your game, but this is a harem game done well (wherein the MC is not a creep and every woman he meets is not stupid/desperate enough to jump the MC at first sight). Thank you for sharing this game with us, and I wish you all success in this endeavour! Keep rocking and keep growing! And do stay safe! Cheers!
Thank you! Means a lot to hear such positive response!

Reactions: User1230 and JJEX7

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Looking at the gallery, i seem to have missed two early scenes - "Laura Dream" and "Nightmare" - any clues of what i might have to redo to watch them?
Laura dream scene should open automatically, unless you played that part before the replay gallery was added. Just replay day 1, and it should unlock. Nightmare scene happens if you don't spend the night with Tiffany at her hotel.

Reactions: Sonico

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Laura dream scene should open automatically, unless you played that part before the replay gallery was added. Just replay day 1, and it should unlock. Nightmare scene happens if you don't spend the night with Tiffany at her hotel.
Thanks a lot.
Also, what is the requirement for Maria handjob (dom)?
I'm curious since i managed to get one version but not the other.

Last edited:

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks a lot.
Also, what is the requirement for Maria handjob (dom)?
I'm curious since i managed to get one version but not the other.
To get that you need to be on maria's dom path but also have to have low score with her. If you have a high score with her, she will offer to give you a handjob willingly

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
To get that you need to be on maria's dom path but also have to have low score with her. If you have a high score with her, she will offer to give you a handjob willingly
So, a very low or negative love score with her or something else?

Reactions: webb1988
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes