ozmenethil

Apr 18, 2021
seems like i didnt get the trophy, im missing something, i talkc with every one and that girl in the room the last one too, and then i went to the readhead with impregnation issues xD but nothing happens ...

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
seems like i didnt get the trophy, im missing something, i talkc with every one and that girl in the room the last one too, and then i went to the readhead with impregnation issues xD but nothing happens ...
Last time I tested this, it all worked as intended, so you should just be missing someone.
As a hint, the girl in the room asks you to look for someone specific that isn't in Roich.
If that doesn't work, you might have just missed someone and need to talk to everyone again to figure out who. Failing that, you can always go back after you complete the segment and get it later. There's more to convincing everyone if you wait, but it's nothing difficult.

Reactions: ozmenethil

ozmenethil

Apr 18, 2021
i made it but somethind is missing, so i started again from other save, bad luck it was at de mid of lalita quest Xd, well im gonna just do it again,

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
I think impregnating Vendra messes with Deirlinn's variables (effectively causing to game to think she gets impregnated much later) I'm playing version .13

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Квест на убийство вроде бы выполнен, но продолжает отображаться как активный.

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
i only could breed the bandcroft blond, also im missing 1 maid. teeli i think
Teeli is in Adhauga, you're a bit ahead of me but impregnation is RNG so you have to repeat multiple times and pay attention to dialogue toward the end for differences, "Chat" will also change when they are pregnant (I think only Deirlinn at first opportunity doesn't I'm not sure that Chat dialogue is coded.)

Reactions: ozmenethil

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I think impregnating Vendra messes with Deirlinn's variables (effectively causing to game to think she gets impregnated much later) I'm playing version .13
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure what caused it, but it's bugged in v0.13. I did manage to find and fix it for v0.14, though.

Квест на убийство вроде бы выполнен, но продолжает отображаться как активный.
This should be fixed in v0.13, but since you've run into it, there's a bugfix feature in v0.13, too. Just leave the Estate and try to go back in - if the fast travel choices come up, the Task List will fix itself.
Though leaving will trigger the cult segment if the Estate segment is complete, so it might take a little time to go back and test that.

Aug 9, 2022
I think there's a skill bug with Lalita, when I use the lower magic attack and defense skill it just lower physical attack and defense instead, while the other skill still lower physical atk and df normally.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I think there's a skill bug with Lalita, when I use the lower magic attack and defense skill it just lower physical attack and defense instead, while the other skill still lower physical atk and df normally.
Looks like it's only the blast version, but sure enough. Fixed for v0.15.

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
Finishing Funeral advances game phase so how you do impregnate Delirinn in time to give birth before Second Freeze? I'm gonna save edit because screw that but I'm really curious.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Finishing Funeral advances game phase so how you do impregnate Delirinn in time to give birth before Second Freeze? I'm gonna save edit because screw that but I'm really curious.
The scene opens based on your total reputation with Cumhaill. It's been a long time since I looked into it, so I may be misremembering, but there should be a window between completing all the quests available and starting the funeral quest (since (I think) it's locked during the funeral quest) where you can repeat the scene until she's pregnant, then do the funeral quest.

I play with joiplay and this happens, does anyone know how to fix it?
There are two files in the game files; one named "index.html" and another named "FOSSILindex.html" that you can swap.
To do that, rename the first to "original index" (or something similar) then rename the FOSSIL version to have the name of the original, that should fix it.
If that doesn't work, android can be picky about case sometimes; check the "js > plugins" folder and make sure the fossil file is "FOSSIL.js" - it may not be recognized if it's named, say, "Fossil.js" or "fossil.js." Make sure that isn't an issue.
If you're still encountering issues after that, you'll have to search around. That's about where my knowledge of Joiplay ends.

draconlester

May 24, 2023
Greetings, i had a question about the 2nd fight with ambrose (maid enforcer, maid deterrent). Is it possible to actually beat this team, I know that you are pretty much destined to loose since Ambrose uses that revival potion on a downed maid, making you need to kill them both on the same turn, but I'm a bit of a masochist and want to know if you can beat his team at this stage and if there is any 'reward' for doing so (If there's no reward, ill move on with the story as intended XD ). Thanks!

CreamyBatter

Jun 24, 2017
Just fantastic, I was playing the game normally and saved my game when I'm done. Next day booted up the game and the "Load Game" option is greyed out, essentially forcing me to restart the whole game. I can clearly see my save files in the save documents but can't resume from there. Any help would be appreciated.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Greetings, i had a question about the 2nd fight with ambrose (maid enforcer, maid deterrent). Is it possible to actually beat this team, I know that you are pretty much destined to loose since Ambrose uses that revival potion on a downed maid, making you need to kill them both on the same turn, but I'm a bit of a masochist and want to know if you can beat his team at this stage and if there is any 'reward' for doing so (If there's no reward, ill move on with the story as intended XD ). Thanks!
Technically, yes. You can hit a point where you down both of them in a single turn and the game registers a victory.
That still doesn't stop him from using his endless supply of items, though.
Though really the only reward is dragging the fight out and wasting Archibald's time. Aside from personal satisfaction, you do get some bonus affection. I forget what turn it happens on, but it's something like turn 30 or 50.

Just fantastic, I was playing the game normally and saved my game when I'm done. Next day booted up the game and the "Load Game" option is greyed out, essentially forcing me to restart the whole game. I can clearly see my save files in the save documents but can't resume from there. Any help would be appreciated.
That really sucks. I've never heard of that happening before. Sorry it happened.

The only thing I can think of is that your global.rmmzsave file doesn't match your numbered save files. That usually only happens if you download someone else's saves and don't have the matching global file, but it could happen if the save was modified (whether through something like a save editor or through file corruption) and that's causing a mismatch.
Unless you saved in a version older than v0.10 then downloaded a version newer than that. In that case, the old save isn't compatible because the newer versions are in a different engine.

Anything else that might apply (like major plugin changes) would affect everyone, including me in the dev build, so it's hard to say exactly what happened or how to fix it.
If you don't mind sharing your save folder (just add the whole folder to a .zip/.rar/.7z and upload it here or DM it to me), I can investigate further. I can't promise I'll be able to fix it, but I can give it a shot.

EinemEssence

Jan 6, 2022
Fantastic to hear! I was worried some of the plugins might cause bugs or conflicts.

Now if only I could get some feedback on the Mac version.
If the Mac Version doesn't work, the solution given works, at least the first one. (I only tried that one)

But you need to execute the steps slightly different if you are a Mac Users, so here is my explanation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note 1: i did not find this by my own, the developer helped me, thanks :D.
Note 2: WinZip may show that there is no files inside "app.nw" after you drag/add them, but they are, do not fret.
Note 3: sorry if there is any gramatical mistakes, english is my second language.
Note 4: step 3 (Option 1) and step 4 (Option 2) can be skipped, it only changes what is shown in the window of the game.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: hreserves

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is there no way to change the MC's name?
Nope. Though as much as it's mostly a dumb joke, his name is story relevant and is mentioned regularly.

If the Mac Version doesn't work, the solution given works, at least the first one. (I only tried that one)
Thanks for sharing! My memory might be failing me, but I think this is the first time I've had a Mac user confirm a given solution works for them.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes