1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
console needs to be activeted before it can be used now you can do that by editing a file or easyer still find a program called UnRen and put it in the games main folder run it and pick the activate console option not sure think it was option 3 close unren run game then press shift+o hope this helps.
Just Sayin

forforfor

Jun 2, 2020
Can someone upload walkthrough of full version of the game 1.0? I have found only for 0.17 ... Or i have to pay for the game on patreon to got that walkthrough?

Dec 22, 2019
You know I just played through another title to the end of what has been released so far. The name escapes me at the moment and I thought, not that good. I'll just delete that and move onto the next title, won't be waiting for the next update. Didn't really feel the need to comment on it.

But this one is another story. I've just got to day 8 and I can't go on. I feel my IQ dropping reading this dribble!

This is like someone has told the creator it has to be X amount of renders long and he is doing his best to drag this uneventful and most boring peace of crap I have ever had the misfortune of reading out to the very end.

I really tried to give it a go, but no sane person could go on and there aren't even any redeeming qualities to be positive about. The renders aren't that great, the few sex scenes aren't that great, the sound effects aren't great, the dialogue sucks and the MC just comes across as a complete and utter dick head.

And if someone wants to tell me "English isn't there first language", I don't care! If you don't want your work critisised, put in the effort, get peoples input and get your work proof read before publishing.

Tommy1897

Feb 4, 2020
There Is a bug when I meet mom at the apartment. Every choice I make, the game goes back to the main menu. Doesn't matter what I choose. Can someone help me please? Thanks

justforfor

Jun 6, 2020
Can someone upload walkthrough of full version of the game 1.0? I have found only for 0.17 ... Or i have to pay for the game on patreon to got that walkthrough?
Walkthrough mod?
What walkthrough mod?
something like green option that lead to the right way
Any updated walkthrough that goes beyond v0.17?
I just asked that 1 page before. W8 for answer...
Need v1.0 Walk-through.... Anyone plz
Still w8 for v1.0 walkthrough... Why ignore?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
How do i specifically run these commands? Have console open but cannot figure out how to increase?
Sorry for my bad English.
- Be very careful, some modifications can break the game. Make a save before changing anything !

To change the "money" valor, for example:

- Type "money" in the console (without the ""), validate (Press the "Enter" key)

You will see the actual amount of money. ("money = ???")

- To modify it, type "money = 999", validate.

Something like that:
Money.JPG

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I in stalled the in game walkthrough..and nothig. How do I access it? no change in the game screen and no change to the menu screen. Shift+O fails to open the console, so cheats dont work either. Game requires one or the other, cause it is so long with so many chances to pick wrong.....

EDIT: working now with gree hilites on what I assume to be the 'right' choices

Last edited:
1.90 star(s) 50 Votes