1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Also i just read and saw that you can avoid the cas and wou rape scene now? is that true that you can stop it?

Last edited:

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
You started to prepare it on may 2021 its march 2022 after almost 1 year is it ready or you still preparing it?
We focused on College game all the 2021, we still have some arts and plans on MS, but this is not the main goal at this moment. And before we release My ex-future family episode 1 full, there will be no spending resourses on this project.
Because like an Office Seduction we want to rework all images of the game (Poses, animations, light).

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
my god never again will i play any games this dev makes so sickening lots of useless questionnaires and bull shit the game ending without warning
2 games in a row should of learned my lesson the first game!

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Looks like another stock DAZ model or something, I swear I have seen that face as a sister in at least one or two games.

I do like the stockings though, that is an attraction for me.
That's how it usually goes. It's far quicker and cheaper to just buy assets from other 3D artists (that mostly sell to other AVN dev's on Patreon) than make a character yourself from scratch (which involves hiring a 3D artist if you can't do it yourself, and the majority of dev's are doing it solo since they can't afford that at first). If you pay close enough attention it seems just about every AVN character ever created (I've played over 200 AVN's myself, thousands of characters in just those) has the same ~20-30 Daz hairstyles not counting color variations. Same applies to faces (ie Jill from Being A Dik and Stacy from Helping The Hotties/Red Falls = same face with slight makeup tweaks, different hair).

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Android Port for Main Seduction[1.0][Tremmi]

Download Android:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Cipheron

Jul 18, 2020
The worst thing in this game is the unforgiving Bad Ends. If you haven't ranked up the correct needed stats by certain scenes then it's instant Game Over, and no option other than to either restart completely or backtrack to a save and hope you can make some different choices. The Dev also doesn't have the decency to indicate when choices have affected which stats, or to have a stats display, so you get almost no feedback when stats changed, or by how much (only a daily stats readout).

Use the Walkthrough Mod 100%. It's necessary for this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Otherguy2012

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 123, in execute
    screen diary_m:
    screen diary_m:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 134, in execute
    text "Nat`s mood: [NM] Nat`s sexuality: [NL]" xpos 1195 ypos 600
NameError: Name 'NM' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 521, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3049, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen diary_m:
    screen diary_m:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 134, in execute
    text "Nat`s mood: [NM] Nat`s sexuality: [NL]" xpos 1195 ypos 600
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1385, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1488, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Main_seduction-10-pc\Main_seduction-1.0-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 203, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'NM' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Main_seduction 1.0
Wed Dec 14 00:04:24 2022
Try to access the diary and I get this.

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes