VN Others Completed Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! A - Ryouken Route After [Final] [Minato Soft]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Midfi

May 16, 2018
So that's it fellas. The last Majikoi game... *Cries in the corner*
Aren't we missing 1 more? On vndb there is the A+ Disk featuring mini scenarios.
Edit: Just checked Daybreak's website, Majikoi A is still on current projects and ryouken after is under completed. Still got 1 more and the series will finally be complete.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Holy shiit not only can we get to Shag Margit again, we get to shag her hunting unit. LETS GO

afuckingloser

May 13, 2020
Aren't we missing 1 more? On vndb there is the A+ Disk featuring mini scenarios.
Edit: Just checked Daybreak's website, Majikoi A is still on current projects and ryouken after is under completed. Still got 1 more and the series will finally be complete.
Oh yeah I forgor about that one. Kinda strange that this one got translated before it since there's a whole three year gap between them. THE MARGIT SUPREMACY IS REAL

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
isnt margit route has 2 paths?? one with harem and one without?? is this continuation for both of paths?

May 24, 2020
Man... This one feels kinda very underwhelming. More like scene collector. It's continuation of Margit harem route of A5. Also i really don't like new artist. I don't remember that artist was changed since first Majikoi to S and A5 + special

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
its weird that the UI or probably the engine is changed on this one. probably because of the old engine not compatible with higher resolution

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote