• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Abandoned Makarov Sensei [v0.01] [DowN]

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Banner.png

Overview:
You control Dimitri, an old Russian man who's used to being betrayed.
Your objective is to find those responsible for your daughter's abduction and abuse. Dimitri will gain a new chance to live when he accepts to serve as a guinea pig in an experience that has left him young again.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-28
Release Date: 2019-12-28
Developer: DowN -
Other Games: Hentai That Seduces You
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Banner.png 02.jpg 05.png 03.png 01.jpg

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, I'm not a fan of the ntr games BUT I have to thank the person who placed the tags for doing it correctly, and that way avoid any misunderstanding, who does enjoy these games and who doesn't avoid them, that easy.

As I said, it's not my thing, but lucky for the dev.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
The game is pretty good,the english was a bit broken but understandable.was a bit difficult figuring out what choices to make as only some of them are color coded,tho maybe they weren't important choices.
Also the ntr seems to be unavoidable,it has a option to skip the scenes but I think they still happen,just you don't see it.I guess that's why at the start of the game it says if you don't like ntr exit the game now.Luckily I don't mind ntr :D
Only played the cuck route,But ganna give the incest path a try next :p

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Won't lie "old man turned young by magic/weird science in a revenge path for his daughter" sounds like a premise for a pretty badass action/ultraviolence game. :cool:

Damn shame i get none of this kind of vibe from what the comments so far say. :oops:

Reactions: 215303j

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
is the NTR avoidable????
Well, some comments, like this one:

The game is pretty good,the english was a bit broken but understandable.was a bit difficult figuring out what choices to make as only some of them are color coded,tho maybe they weren't important choices.
Also the ntr seems to be unavoidable,it has a option to skip the scenes but I think they still happen,just you don't see it.I guess that's why at the start of the game it says if you don't like ntr exit the game now.Luckily I don't mind ntr :D
Only played the cuck route,But ganna give the incest path a try next :p
Seem to imply not at all.

But i haven't played it myself, so no idea of how precise or fitting with your own personal definition of NTR would it be.

It's a v0.01. Dload, give it a spin, burn it with with fire if not amused in the end. My view overall.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
A good start but I don't undertand what do or change when you choose your stats, Family, Crime, Submisive and Hallucination? That's not explained in the game. But good. And I think is not needed but could mods come here and do their thing? The game has the right tags and we know is NTR and people just came to bother for that. If you don't like NTR you can skip this game, you don't need to say us that. I don't like scat and footjob and you don't see me commenting in games with them, "I don't like footjob, I won't play this game". Because thats pointless and no one asked you.

Last edited: