• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Abandoned Makarov Sensei [v0.01] [DowN]

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
i dont play it yet, but there is no russian name "Dimitriy", there is "Dmitriy". idk why so many have this mistake

Reactions: Noeder
Apr 14, 2019
Ok, I'm not a fan of the ntr games BUT I have to thank the person who placed the tags for doing it correctly, and that way avoid any misunderstanding, who does enjoy these games and who doesn't avoid them, that easy.

As I said, it's not my thing, but lucky for the dev.
why do yall who dont like ntr always gotta talk about how you dont like ntr in ntr threads

Jul 20, 2019
Why do all who like ntr always be so easily offended by those who don't like in all threads?
offended isn't the right word. annoyed is the right word, because ntr haters are super annoying, add nothing to the discussion and shit up the thread. this of course goes for ntr lovers who shit up other threads asking for ntr vehemently.

i think the best solution to this 'shitting up the thread' problem is to create a new rule against being a massive bitch. problem solved

nothing wrong with having your opinion. there's something wrong with being an ass with your opinion, though

Bernas

Mar 30, 2018
doesnt look bad but i think it needs a new cover, the cover needs to be appealing and i only got interested in the game because of the coments, not the art itself so i hope you change that in the future, atleast change the letters, thats the part thats trowing me (more) off

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'm not good at using photoshop
View attachment 501704 1 View attachment 501705 2 View attachment 501706 3 View attachment 501707 4
Which of these paintings should I use as a cover for the game?
Me i'm partial to number 1 (good eye candy and kind of thematic to how things start, i think) or 2 (for stolen VOTOMS mech nostalgia).
4 is not bad, but way too generic with the masturbating schoolgirl i feel.
3 - NOPENOPENOPENOPE - not enough nopes to give to number 3, BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!! :poop::eek:

Just my feelings, i guess other posters might strongly agree, disagree or neither in their preferences.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'll try to make a logo for this photoshop game. Maybe it'll get worse.
cove1
but new option
View attachment 502548 5 View attachment 502549 6
Number 5 looks good as a "cast image" maybe a bit generic because of it, but in a good way (guy with hot pink shorts almost makes me think of the horror of number 3).

Number 6 with the schoolgirls turned Gestapo is curious too.

About a logo, well, take a look at some examples in other games or thread OPs first, for a feel of what gets your gears spinning. Something to inspire or give some idea of where you'd like to go, or deviate from. Hope it helps.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
NTR isn't to my liking but i played that game. Need much works in language and choices but i will give chance this project. And Makarov is type of russian amunition. Mosin or Pepesha can be names of friends with high caliber characters ;-)