VN Ren'Py Completed Make Love Not Waagh! [La Cucaracha Studios]

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Oh wow. This game has better pacing, story, humor than 80% of the games uploaded here.

If you added beautiful 3d rendered orc models it would be a freaking 10/10

Enjoyed it!

Reactions: ourobr and ImAllen

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Oh man...would have loved to see how the kids turned out afterwards. Love the game though it's a rare little gem you don't find everyday.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
waagh? if waagh, orks don't have a ork-girls coz they some sort of mushrooms, so its not a girl its just mushroom.
i think its a trap.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Orks iz best spess shrooms. Though, strictly speaking, since they're completely sexless "trap" is quite inapplicable...

I have a sneaking suspicion this weeny thing is something un-Orky in spite of being green. :angry:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Short, sweet, and decent art. Story is unrelated to contemporary racial issues of course but it creates some background and story. Personally I'm more fond of a Orc woman pushing me into the mud and forcibly making me a father, but I'll take what I can get.

Now we just need more gobbo stuff.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Oh man, can't wait to get me some Orc lovin'. Thanks for the upload OP.

Short, sweet, and decent art. Story is unrelated to contemporary racial issues of course but it creates some background and story. Personally I'm more fond of a Orc woman pushing me into the mud and forcibly making me a father, but I'll take what I can get.

Now we just need more gobbo stuff.
"Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well."

Reactions: Minipax84

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
That was amusing.
Consensusual sex writting in an interesting mather.
The fun of family life(and the bad)

Nice story.
Not a game tho.
Just click to the next text.

4.50 star(s) 35 Votes